(1) Reverse Holo POP 9 Raichu [8/29]

Eh, I have mixed thoughts about that Raichu. It's a terrible card, but the foil effect makes it an interesting purchase. Not a bad move, PUSA.

I just got back from target and saw this, but I didn't see any at the store.

I thought Supreme Victors was a weak set. Now every pack I buy will come with a Raichu.

Yay Raichu!

That is a cool holo. It looks like a Raichu but is actually the lawn Rotom I think.:)

Another Promo to watch for. The RH look of those cards will never make me cry because it's an awesome effect to put, even on a bad card. ;p

dmaster out.

Zomg though, what if you could lvl up the turn you evolved? Okay listen to this:

Pikachu w/ 3 energy on it
Evolve to raichu
lvl Max to Raichu lvl X
Have 3/4 plus powers on it
Use high Volt for 130
Use High volt again for another 130 (cause pluspower gets discarded at the END of your turn, not after you attack)

Amazing :p If you could actually pull it off XD

PokemonPhantom3 said:
Zomg though, what if you could lvl up the turn you evolved? Okay listen to this:

Evolve to raichu
lvl Max to Raichu lvl X
Use high Volt for 130
Use High volt again for another 130 (cause pluspower gets discarded at the END of your turn, not after you attack)

Except for Raichu Lvl X.'s body to work you have to use Voltage Shock first attack. >_> Besides that the second thing they send up would prolly be death fodder.

Bever mind it is a Raichu card. It looked like a Rotom. I am not too well right now so I saw it as a Rotom instead of Raichu.:)

PokemonPhantom3 said:

Evolve to raichu
lvl Max to Raichu lvl X
Use high Volt for 130

There are several things wrong with that. Not the least of which is that you MUST use voltage shoot as your first attack.

I'm a raichu collector so I went up to walmart to get my raichu immediately when I heard about it. I've got to say though, this is the worst raichu for a long time. Its completely incompatible with Raichu X. At least it looks awesome.

I'd easily pay an extra dollar to get the Raichu cuz it looks cool, and not to mention the POP8 pack, which has several staples.

I love that foil effect (always have since they use the same foil on packaging for toothpaste, OXY pads, Ice Breakers mints, etc. :D). I'll keep an eye out on this one for sure. :)

I think it looks ok. I mean, its cool and all, but I like to think of that treatment reserved for secret rares, and that to me seems like it takes away from getting a card like that.

Back