(1) Reverse Holo POP 9 Raichu [8/29]

Shadow Ice said:
I would just want it because it looks cool for a collection.lol.

Same here. I only collect the cards so I want it for collecting purposes only. The card looks cool and is pretty powerful I might add. If you do the right plays this card can be deadly in the hands of an expert.:)

I would much rather have the reverse holo on the promo Rotom and the special holo on Raichu, to keep up with the consitencies. Why does Rotom have it on the picture rather then the card itself?

And my guess is that they only chose Raichu because it was another electric Pokemon, meaning they didn't have to work on making the reverse holo a seperate color since they already had an electric version from RR Rotom.

Still cool though.

If you are looking for it, you may have to hunt around more than usual. Normally in my area, when one chain sells it the others are selling it. I found mine Friday at Wal-mart and as of today it is still not at local Targets or Shopkos.

They don't make exceptionally good promos anymore. The reason is because it would be too easy to get all these awesome cards just by buying booster packs, instead of competing in leagues or what have you like they want you to. they don't want some chump who buys a pack for kicks pull something great, and never use it, that's a waste of potential. I should know. I have a non -pokemon playing friend who once bought an EX series pack and pulled an EX Feraligatr. Still sits in his binder somewhere.

picklelicker129 said:
I would much rather have the reverse holo on the promo Rotom and the special holo on Raichu, to keep up with the consitencies. Why does Rotom have it on the picture rather then the card itself?

And my guess is that they only chose Raichu because it was another electric Pokemon, meaning they didn't have to work on making the reverse holo a seperate color since they already had an electric version from RR Rotom.

Still cool though.

The holo on the picture is the way they did it until the 3rd release of the Collections set came out with the mix of all 3 sets combined. That is when they started the reverse holo thing. It was clear back when Wizards of the Coast was still hosting and publishing the cards. They were picture only holos until that set came out so they did Rotom as a classic release instead of the way they do now.:)

Back