(1) Rising Rivals Prerelease Sleeve and Promo [4/10]

The sleeves are awesome but the Tropius could've been something like a new stadium.
Overall. Awesome!

Ugliest sleeves ever. Not only is Garchomp disgusting, the colour combination is also quite ugly. And the yellow's way too bright.
Something odd about this is that Garchomp isn't part of BET, but there's a Garchomp in Pulse of the Frontier... Or is there another Garchomp I'm forgetting about? Maybe it'll just be the POP one again?

And about Tropius, oh well, I don't care. Of course, a trainer/supporter like they did with Buck's would've been better, but that was probably just an exception.

The sleeves are meh... I like the fact that it is Garchomp, but the colors! Blue and bright yellow is just a no.

Those sleeves are just hideous! An ugly Pokémon on a hideous color combination - just no.

The Tropius looks powerful, but I'd rather see something cooler.

Garchomp on a sleeve is cool.
Colors of the sleeve are bad.

I think there will be Garchomp in RR. My theory is that Garchomp is such a popular Pokemon (I'm talking about the games, TCG, Pokemon itself) that PUSA is trying to keep Garchomp alive. If this really is happening, then I'm pretty sure that there will be a rotation where we lose Garchomp MT.

Awesome pokemon, bad colors. I still say Rotom should have been on the sleeves but the Garchomp does make me wonder if he'll be in the set.

Don't really care about the Tropius.

Prerelease promo is fine, however I hate the colors of the sleeve. And my guess about Garchomp is that the [C] pokemon will be in RR rather than the next set. Cynthia's pokemon would go more with the [4] pokemon than the [FB] pokemon anyway, if you ask me.

I knew something was weird with PotF, Evolution Garchomp and Garchomp C? That was a mysterious mike.

Garchomp sleeves FTW. Any sleeves are my favorite.

I think just the Garchomp line would move to RR. If we have all of the "C" Pokemon move over, then doesn't anyone think that is a bit too many cards? Along with a ton of BET cards we have.

I bet that they just move the non C line and that the C line will be saved for the next set.

Back