(1) Rising Rivals Prerelease Sleeve and Promo [4/10]

will someone please explain why the tropius is worth getting other than it being a prerelease card?

I like em both. I like the color combination on Garchomp... although I thought the blue looked a little purple. And, I really like the Tropius card as a tech in a future grass deck.

Those garchomp sleeves are pretty sweet. But did they HAVE to use the University of Michigan colors?

Oh well, I guess I could represent my school's colors with those sleeves. (My school's mascot is the wildcat. Colors: blue and yellow)

ElementalChomp9999 said:
Since you have a sloth avatar, okay.

Pre-Release card, I don't know. Why Tropius? It's just weird for a Pre-Release.

and Piloswine wasn't?

[/i]
Pokefan4000 said:
Those garchomp sleeves are pretty sweet. But did they HAVE to use the University of Michigan colors?

Oh well, I guess I could represent my school's colors with those sleeves. (My school's mascot is the wildcat. Colors: blue and yellow)

Funny, my old Elementary school's colors were blue and gold/yellow, and the mascot was the bobcat.

The colours aren't bad, it's just the placement. If it was a yellow Garchomp on a blue background it would have looked much better.

Pokefan4000 said:

Me too. Go PV Titans!

dmaster out.

Yay, Blue and Yellow, my schools old color but the mascot was an Eagle.

You know, these sleeves are the best sleeves I have ever seen except Japanese PokeBall.

No. They might be putting the non-C one in RR if they do. And the sleeves match my school's colors. School spirit FTW!

Water Pokemon Master: They have changed the prerelease sleeves to a rotom prerelease sleeves.

I like better than the garchomp one. Although the statement might be biased because I love the color blue.

http://www.go-pokemon.com/op/premierevents/prereleases/

Hmmm, I like all the forms on there, but seems cluttered. ANYTHING is better than Garchomp unfortunately. Looks like they relased PoTF's sleeves months early. Hahaha.

dmaster out.

LOOOOOOOOL! PUSA just had to do that right? Ah, not that bad of a screwup :D. Would have been a lot funnier had it been the promo card they screwed up :D.

LOL! PUSA fail! I really don't like the look of either of the sleeves. I thought Garchomp was okay, but Rotom looks kinda' person. Tropius is a cool card though, I like it!

The sleeves look pretty cool but I can't get those because I don't go to the events.:)

Back