(1) Rumor: New Pokemon Greninja, Hawlucha, and Binacle Revealed? [9/29]

Tatertot said:
Could someone explain to me how Quiladin and Chesnaught are related? I'm not seeing the connection. The claws changed colors, the faces changed colors...where did all the brown go? What's up with the complete stylistic change of its face? Why the mummy legs? If someone could give me a definitive biological or intuitive reason why Chesnaught looks the way it does after coming from something like Quiladin, I'm sure I'd like it more. Granted, it does look pretty B.A., but I'm not seeing the connection.

The shell changes color because it is a chestnut hole, it is green until it falls on the ground then opens up pales to a beige/brown color.

Edit: More detailed info time! Chespin basically establishes the concept of the Chestnut, I am not aware of any phase of chestnut unless it is the initial development. Quiladin is the chestnut on the tree, it is completely encased in the shell (my parents called it a hole but I can't find that term online so I will call it a shell.) While on the tree and shortly after falling down the shell is completely closed and green. After falling down, the shell fades to a beige/brown color and begins to open up and reveal the chestnut within, this is Chesnaught. Quiladin has "opened up." Just keep in mind that the shell is not like a nut shell, it is tough but not as rigid and covered in spikes, that is why Chespin is a chestnut hedgehog the spike come from both inspirations not just the hedgehog.

For those of you wondering where I found this info, I grew up with many chestnut trees in my front yard and would help my mom pick them up before the far Eastern Asians came by and picked all of them up. No offense if you are Asian but that was everyone that stopped and asked or just stopped and picked.

I like all the starters I knew I shouldn't judge right away and after looking closer they actually look awesome. Greninja is cool still need to get used to the scarf. Delphox looks neat but a bit plain I'm not saying I don't like it just that it could have been better.
Chesnaught!!!!!! All my love I was on team Chespin since day one and I have no regrets. It will take some time to get used with his face but the rest of the design is plain awesome!

#TEAM CHESPIN 4LIFE

I've been Team Froakie since day 1, and sure, I didn't like Greninja at first, but I figured if it was real, I'd learn to love it. I used to absolutely hate mega evolutions, now I love them. I now like Greninja. I like Delphox and Chesnaught too. So what if they're The Wicked Wisp of the West, Frogjitzu, and Dr. Robotnik's newest creation, they're Pokemon and should at least be respected.

SynxS1N said:
Am I the only one heart broken by Chespin's final form? :'(

Yes
ForeverAlone.jpg
Just kidding, I am sure that there are others but I like it aside from a few details.

RedGamer3 said:
Tatertot said:
Could someone explain to me how Quiladin and Chesnaught are related? I'm not seeing the connection. The claws changed colors, the faces changed colors...where did all the brown go? What's up with the complete stylistic change of its face? Why the mummy legs? If someone could give me a definitive biological or intuitive reason why Chesnaught looks the way it does after coming from something like Quiladin, I'm sure I'd like it more. Granted, it does look pretty B.A., but I'm not seeing the connection.

The shell changes color because it is a chestnut hole, it is green until it falls on the ground then opens up pales to a beige/brown color.

Edit: More detailed info time! Chespin basically establishes the concept of the Chestnut, I am not aware of any phase of chestnut unless it is the initial development. Quiladin is the chestnut on the tree, it is completely encased in the shell (my parents called it a hole but I can't find that term online so I will call it a shell.) While on the tree and shortly after falling down the shell is completely closed and green. After falling down, the shell fades to a beige/brown color and begins to open up and reveal the chestnut within, this is Chesnaught. Quiladin has "opened up." Just keep in mind that the shell is not like a nut shell, it is tough but not as rigid and covered in spikes, that is why Chespin is a chestnut hedgehog the spike come from both inspirations not just the hedgehog.

For those of you wondering where I found this info, I grew up with many chestnut trees in my front yard and would help my mom pick them up before the far Eastern Asians came by and picked all of them up. No offense if you are Asian but that was everyone that stopped and asked or just stopped and picked.

Thanks for the explanation! Very helpful :D

Tatertot said:
RedGamer3 said:

Thanks for the explanation! Very helpful :D

Your welcome, glad to help.

SynxS1N said:
Am I the only one heart broken by Chespin's final form? :'(

There might be others but aside from the head it really looks cool just try and hide it and you'll see the badass that is Chesnaught..we'll just have to get used to the face I guess but its not to bad just that it still looks childish to me maybe its his facial expression.

So can this be like the fairy gym leader?
http://i.imgur.com/y68UtnSh.jpg

The only reason I'm questioning Greninja's credibility is its name. I don't know if someone's already mentioned this here, but Frogadier's name most likely comes from brigadier, meaning military officer. What I don't understand is why it would go from being a military officer to a ninja... If someone could explain it that'd be great ;_;

Has anyone else noticed the two different chesnaughts floating around?
2-chesnaughts

btw sorry in advance if the image doesn't show up, I'm new to all this!

LolzieCat said:
The only reason I'm questioning Greninja's credibility is its name. I don't know if someone's already mentioned this here, but Frogadier's name most likely comes from brigadier, meaning military officer. What I don't understand is why it would go from being a military officer to a ninja... If someone could explain it that'd be great ;_;

I think the names are from RPGs so in keeping with the names they went with a ninja which is like the class of theif. That's what I think any way.

Water Pokémon Master said:

I'm praying all of these are fake ,, except for hawlucha ,,
Greninja total curveball what happen to the clouds , definately has to be fake
And has anyone seen fennekin final Evo ,,2 words Wack city

Antbo3158 said:

Hate to tell but people who got the game early having been posting these pics so they are indeed real

In my opinion, they're the best final forms as a whole since gen 3. They're not without my complaints, however, like Greninja's scarf being his tongue is really weird, Chesnaught's limbs being strangely proportioned, and Delphox's head/face virtually remaining the same throughout all its stages.

What I'm interested in most is stats, and according to rumor, they are going to be fairly balanced. Chesnaught is reportedly extremely tough with admirable attack power. Greninja is a somewhat mixed attacker, a little but more towards special, but is impeccably fast (I'm hearing reports of possible base 130). And of course, Delphox is specially offensive, with good special defense and good speed.

I actually like Chespin's final evolution. It was my choice from the start, so yeah, not dissapointed! :)
Well, to the others... Probably the first time ever, that I don't really much like the fire-end-evo - Kinda dissapointed.
Greninja.. well, seems okay, but since I made my decision which starter I'll choose earlier, I don't really care.

I'm probably gonna catch a Hawlucha. I like it a lot! Hopefully it's real.

PikachuLover said:
LolzieCat said:

I think the names are from RPGs so in keeping with the names they went with a ninja which is like the class of theif. That's what I think any way.

Ah, okay, it just seems a little weird to me that they would make a jump from military to ninja, but that's just my opinion. Thanks! :3

Just found this, it shows all three starters, their revealed evolutions, and the leaked ones. It is a nice reference since the models are easy to see and there is no background.
h83D6F9A9

LolzieCat said:
PikachuLover said:

Ah, okay, it just seems a little weird to me that they would make a jump from military to ninja, but that's just my opinion. Thanks! :3

I am betting they are basing Frogadier off of Grenadier. Grendier is a french word, in would follow the same road as Greninja where they use a french word in his name.
Which would make it go more with the Ninja theme. Bu meaning grenade wielding soldier instead of military rank,

Antbo3158 said:

There really is no reason to question their legitimacy at this point.

Back