(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, the anime character sheet is only used for height comparisons when the animators are drawing. They don't necessarily have to know the Pokemon's names, especially since the episodes are animated way before the games come out. They might have just slapped codenames down or their actual names which were later changed.

Emonga's screenshot looks pretty close to another picture posted online for a while.

WPM, how come you say it is too early for CoroCoro to leak? Doesn't it usually appear on the 14th of each month and ends up getting leaked a couple days before that?

It's not early due to date, but time. They usually come out between 3 a.m. - 5 a.m. est., I think.

Also that image before is ken sugimori's artwork of emonga. They have done the same thing with other pokemon before.

Actually this is the 11th so it's leaking 4 days before it usually leaks on the 12th i think it's fake because those corocoro magazines are fake the sugimori art is just copied into the battles scenes they look just like the sprites.

So what are those images from Pokexperto supposed to be? The Mijumaru and Tsutaaja evolutions have artwork that's indentical to the beta artwork for the anime. Weren't they supposed to be the official artwork? In these scans, Tsutaaja2 is a mirror image, Pokabu2 has some slight differences, and Mijumaru2 has its head and tail positioned differently. It seems like Mijumaru2 was altered so it'd be able to fit on the page.

I believe they are fake. There were a few things supporting this but I can't remember many of them off the top of my head.

One was that, if you look on the starter evo page, on the left, you will notice that the page before it doesn't match up in the least bit and looks as though it was just thrown there to make it look like it wasn't a single page.

Another was on the same page. If you look at the right, you'll see the shading changes in what I'm assuming was meant to look like a curve for the center of the magazine. You may notice that the grass starter's evo, the area arounf his nose, does not change in terms of shading on the page.

Lastly, the fire monkey guy's shading under his head seems to be inconsistent with the grass ones. The grass monkey uses only 1 shade where as the fire guy uses two. A small detail but I think it's odd that, if it was truly official, the number of shades would change.

Let me see what I can derive from the name "ジャノビー"
I think they used 蛇 (ja/hebi), "snake". Funny they'd use it twice in a name.

Tsutaaja2's back sprite looks off. The nose and those things on its shoulders don't look long enough. I guess the length of the shoulder things could differ between genders, but its nose makes the face look like a baby dinosaur of some kind.

i love the fire monkey's hair yeah!

and i do believe those will be the starters evo and the last, something tells me there gonna end being the actual evo's. People better get used to it. just in case. im starting too ;p

Guys update we have the other gym leaders. It might still be fake the red hair guy's sprite doesn't match up with the artwork hair wise.

Wow, what? I actually thought there was gonna be a triple battle between those three instead of a one-on-one for each of them.

You can see two of them in one of the trailers, I believe.
Dento was the one who gave the badge to the player, so I thought that there would be a triple battle. But then again Dento could be the one you battle last.

The gym leaders look like waiters.

though its kinda cool that theyll be three leaders in one gym, i dont really understand how itll work, like does it count as one? like the twin gym leaders in Ruby Sapphire or does it count as three badges and only 5 more to get? i dunno

I want to see the face of that guy who pointed out the evolutions' flaw.

And eh. I'm losing the hype. I had high hopes for Pokabu, but screw it, I'm going with Mijumaru instead.

Well don't say that just yet the corocoro might not be real and if these starter 1st stage evo's are real who's to say the 2nd stage isn't fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back