(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't really care for the starter evos at first, but now I've really warmed up to them and can't decide which one to pick. >.> All the other Pokemon look great, too. I also really like the idea of the first gym using the opposite type of your starter.

Wow is that really Boarbaque from youtube i wonder if jubilifetv has a Pokebeach account? Ontopic: Basurao could be Baseidon Bass and Poseidon.

Haha Street Fighter, I like the blue version of Basurao it looks better but still the other one is just as good, if i catch a shiny of it im going to name it yellow Submarine (hopefully the shiny is yellow)

@Boarbeque .Awesome.I follow you on Twitter

ONTOPIC So will I challenge Dento if I choose Mijumaru

Yep that is correct.

I am not using a starter in my team, but I will probably start with Tsutaja because I like the fire monkey and the red haired leader the most.

Offtopic: Boarbaque i love the way you say best wishes. Ontopic: I really like the design of the Pokemushroom despite what people say

If this is it, this will be the best issue we've gotten for BW!! We still got over 90 poke to see guys!!

Desukan and Denchura look cool from the front! :D That mushroom thing has a clever design - I might even catch one. :3 And Tabunne looks scary! D: It's the freaky blue eyes that make it seem... I dunno, evil!? I still refuse to believe that Aloe is a Normal-type leader. It just doesn't make sense. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back