(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not all of the scans you obviously didn't read my post before after the last corocoro WPM got this information,
"Finally, CoroCoro has announced that their next issue will be called the "Black Document" and will feature many new Pokemon and storyline details. It will hit store shelves on September 15th, three days before Black and White are released. Considering that there are now 14 Pokemon that have yet to be shown in CoroCoro that we as Internet fans know about, the next issue might not contain many new Pokemon for us, if any. We'll of course post scans and translations of the magazine's Black Document as soon as it is released." Basseidon was my idea and the other Pokemon will be waiting for us in the games.

are these all the scans?

Pages 10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, and 27 are left out. If they have pokemon stuff on there we could get like 20 more new ones.

That wine red and green bug pokemon doesn't look like a stage 2 pokemon to me....it looks too small and not powerful. (and where's it's wings :p) We'll see though, he's probably still just as strong as butterfree or Beedrill.

I think that pokeball mushroom guy might get a lot of hate. However I sort of like him....he's not really unoriginal or anything. (there's a difference between making a pokeball pokemon and making a pokemon with a decorative pokeball design on it) He's such a cutie too...kinda reminds me of Spoink actually.

Boarbaque is more of the last evolution name if these are the last evo's you're talking about ad Samurtide instead of Dojotter Samurai plus tide.

What boarbeque said about the fire gym. Does that mean we technically have 10 gym leaders? I like the red dude and his monkey best, but dento, blue guy and their pokemon are a close second. Please get evos! I want to see them get atleast to UU.
Desukan is creepy awesome. I want to see the evos of the leaf bug.
The deer is cool to me. Its everything great about its prevo but cooler. Way better then stantler, and i love all th formes.

Boarbaque is more of the last evolution name if these are the last evo's you're talking about ad Samurtide instead of Dojotter Samurai plus tide.

Wotter - Dojotter - Samurotter

This way Otter is still in the names no matter which form it is.

Water + Otter = Wotter
Dojo + Otter = Dojotter
Samurai + Otter = Samurotter

You made the name Dojotter nice one dude anyway is anyone liking the Mijumaru evo even more now that they've seen the sugimori art? Samurotter has still got otter in it and something doesn't seem right Samurtide breaks the barrier of calling ot an otter and it could be something else but there both good names.

What boarbeque said about the fire gym. Does that mean we technically have 10 gym leaders? I like the red dude and his monkey best, but dento, blue guy and their pokemon are a close second. Please get evos! I want to see them get atleast to UU.
Desukan is creepy awesome. I want to see the evos of the leaf bug.
The deer is cool to me. Its everything great about its prevo but cooler. Way better then stantler, and i love all th formes.

According to Melkor of Pokexperto's Twitter all three monkeys evolve. The fire monkey gets fat and confused. The water monkey gets dreadlocks. The Grass monkey gets an Elvis forelock.

You made the name Dojotter nice one dude anyway is anyone liking the Mijumaru evo even more now that they've seen the sugimori art?

I feel the same way I originally did with Mijumaru that I do with his evo. The original art for Mijumaru and the beta art showing of Mijumaru's evo made me go "meh". I then saw Mijumaru all cutesy and bad ass in the anime and started liking him. I then saw his evo in that pose on the CoroCoro leaks and now I really like him.

Its all about poses.

People should really check what pages of corocoro have been revealed before asking if it's all the scans, it's clear there is quite a bit more to come since 10-13 and 16-27 are clearly missing!

Moving onto what as been revealed I can say it all seems very interesting and I just dunno what pokemon I'm gonna have on my team, also it confirms what I bellived about N not being the team plasma leader. :)

I'd like to bring up something "new" about these scans . . . at level 50, these evolutions [except for Tsutaja2] have LESS HP than their pre-evolutions:

http://i51.tinypic.com/macehl.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q156VW61ok8

Tsutaja: 116HP
Tsutaja2: 126HP
Pokabu: 164HP
Pokabu2: 160HP
Mijumaru: 154HP
Mijumaru2: 146HP

All of them were at Level 50, so why would they LOSE HP upon evolving?

I'd like to bring up something "new" about these scans . . . at level 50, these evolutions [except for Tsutaja2] have LESS HP than their pre-evolutions:

http://i51.tinypic.com/macehl.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q156VW61ok8

Tsutaja: 116HP
Tsutaja2: 126HP
Pokabu: 164HP
Pokabu2: 160HP
Mijumaru: 154HP
Mijumaru2: 146HP

All of them were at Level 50, so why would they LOSE HP upon evolving?

Its entirely possible you know. There are things like EVs and IVs that you aren't considering. Another thing is some people drop stats when they evolve. An example of this is Poliwrath.

But Pokabu gets bulkier [and thus should have more HP], while Mijumaru gets bigger and taller, which should also mean an increase in HP.

But Pokabu gets bulkier [and thus should have more HP], while Mijumaru gets bigger and taller, which should also mean an increase in HP.

Another thing is that video you showed us was from May. They most likely edited stuff since then.

Weird. If the red monkey gets fat it better be ape like. Samurtide sounds the best but samurotter is good to. I like that one the best, but it isnt great. A little better then the sinnoh starters but ill just train it to dojotter or smugleaf into the next and leave it. No way i can forgive piglits abomination evos. Special move: burn your eyes with pigs in leotards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back