(1) September's 'CoroCoro' Scans Apparently Leaking [9/10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Also, I just got to add that I love Denchura's ability. Not so much what it does, but I'm glad it seems they're basing it off of real life taranchulas, which aren't the evil killing machines the media would have you believe. They're actually timid creatures. "

And then there is compound eyes, TO RELEASE THE INNER KRAKEN WITHIN THAT FEROCIOUS BEAST .

Denchura <3

To Playerking95: It says Aloe's still a normal type gym leader and her gym is inside a museum with lots of puzzles. It just has Chaobuu there because it says "fighting type moves are effective against normal types!"

Do you think Kibago and Ononokusu are related. I mean, they are both Dragons and they have some tusks/blades coming out of their mouth

I just realised that Denchura is a Stage 1 Pokemon o_o thought it was basic.

@outrageddranger: They are related, I believe.

I'm glad to see so many others love Denchura. It's not only cute looking, but awesome as well! I think it might just be the greatest Pokémon ever! It may have even replaced Hitmonlee as my favorite, or at the very least they're both tied as my favorites.

Now, here's hoping it's got some decent stats. And that it doesn't get a lame English name.

Well, real or not, all the evos on that page have been comfirmed so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.
Voltorb was the first thing I thought when I saw that mushroom!

So Monmen appears in black, nice I wanted a cotton ball sheep :3

The starter evos are... real D: WHY? What a disgrace; if GameFreak or whoever's responsible want players to stick with their starters throughout the entire game this generation, then they seriously need to reconsider their aims. If anything it's actually put me off the starters, and I'm going to throw my starter away at the first PC I see. Just watch me. I'm ashamed of you GF...

Looks like this Pokexperto was right after all. *To Pokexperto* If you're reading this, I'm sorry for doubting you. After the inevitable revelation of the hideous starter evos, I want to believe everything else that Pokexperto has claimed to be true that hasn't yet been confirmed. 156 new pokemon would be perfect imo. The more pokemon, the better (I'm never gonna catch them all anyway :p)!

@Timeshift I think you said you were going to eat your hat if these were real, Im not sure what you said exactly but it did involve hat eating.
Anyway wow, the bull/bison pokemon knows a new move Afro Break...hahaha this pokemon is amazing

Some new name origin thoughts:

Dangoro - dango means like round dumpling and koro/goro is the sound of rolling

Mebukijika - mebuku means to bud/sprout and jika/shika is just deer

Monmen - momen means cotton

Churine - churippu is the Japanese way to say "tulip" and "ne" is root

Tamagetake - tamageru is to be astonished, "take" is mushroom

@Timeshift I well I would honestly stick with Tsutarja throughout the whole game, but it's all about opinions and preferences. Not everyone likes them. Not everyone hates them. But yes, the more Pokemon the better :D!

"Tamagetake - tamageru is to be astonished, "take" is mushroom"

So looks like that Poké Ball mushroom might just be our new Voltorb. It hides under its Poké Ball, making you think it's an item, and then it attacks when you try to grab it. Well, that's better than exploding on you, I guess!

Volcanflame, you beat me to it!

@Renjil12 - I said I'd eat my hat if the starters' evos didn't appear in last month's CoroCoro (which they didn't) ;) though I really feel like eating my shoe after finding out that these are genuine! D:

Also, is that bull pokemon Tauros's evolution? Didn't Martijngamer say something about there being one? Maybe he's telling the truth as well...

I knew the sarcophagus guy would look great! If you don't like it, something is wrong with you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back