(1) Shaymin Sky Forme Footage from 11th Movie [6/15]

It's a lot smaller than I expected, and how do the magnemite get on the train so quickly >_>
The new banner is cool, and i really like that mesprite. Looks like its depressed of running =P

+ Cascade Gonpory inc. + said:
are you serious? It's a different form of shaymin! it's not related to eevee!

He was talking about the fact that Shaymin Sky looks like an eeveelution.

I like the banner. It's really good. Seeing Shaymin transform is really cool.
Heavenly Spoon :F said:
So, what stone do you use on Eevee to get it?
Yea, when I first saw it, I thought it looked like an evolved form of evee. It's to small, but it still looks like it.

Sorry if I missed this but did anyone in the party catch shaymin or something, because in the scene it kind of looked as if they had some control over it.

I don't think so. I think they were probably just friend with it. It is a legendary, so I highly doubt anyone in the party would catch it.

Shaymin looked a bit freaky when she did that transforming thing!!!!
shaymin2-12.jpg

Cool footage. The animation looks really great again. Shaymin is really small in sky forme. I thought it would be a little bigger then that.
Cool banner! I like the Mespirt. :cool:

+ Cascade Gonpory inc. + said:
are you serious? It's a different form of shaymin! it's not related to eevee!
I know... ever heard of sarcasm? ;)

I originally didn't think it looked that much like an eeveelution, but in that vid, I could've sworn shaymin was actually an eevee in disguise.
Seriously, it looks way more like an eeveelution that it could ever look like Shaymin.

Yeah, Shaymin does resemble an Eeveelution now. I just thought it was weird how it flew without flapping its wings. :p

Mmm, the quality is so much better than what we saw in the first season. Or that might be because I haven't watched the anime since... Since before Battle Frontier? I never liked Shaymin, and this "zomg sky form" is even more pathetic.

Back