(1) Silhouettes Unofficially Officially Confirmed as Forms? [8/16]

Congrats on the "find" WPM!
Lets hope Joe dosen't "Steal" it away from you & claim it as he's own.

Light Venusaur said:
Congrats on the "find" WPM!
Lets hope Joe dosen't "Steal" it away from you & claim it as he's own.

He might. ;/

Nice WPM. First of all, lucky that you even got to talk to these people. :D Second, lol at Masuda being dumb. Of course America gets that kind of info from Japan. :// We'll know more soon enough though. The Olympics was on that T.V. :D

dmaster out.

Hahaha. You got him nervous by showing Rotom. He couldn't be more obvious that the silhouettes (at least some) are Rotom formes.

you sound like a stalker! And they are sillhouettes for a reason!? Why can't you just wait like normal people for the news to come out OFFICIALLY instead of posting your THEORIES and having heaps of little noobs follow you and think you're the greatest pokemon master ever! And you sound really rude when you talk to these officials of Pokemon who speak Japanese! Maybe Jon, you should invest in learning some basical japanese phrases so you're not as rude to the Important people!

@gonopory
1. We eat all of this news up just because we need entertainment.... We know it wasn't confirmed but it's fun to use your imagination! (most of the time)

2. Doesn't sound as harsh as that... I don't NEED to learn spanish to live do I?

Hey man, be more consistant.
Usually it took me like 3 times to persuade Japanese people into something like breaking the rules but they would always help...though this is bigger lol

let's just wait and see, they're probably rotom forms...though 2 of them don't seem to be like rotom forms at all...

The list is on the Worlds website of the LCQ winners. There was a John (masters) that made it but I thought WPM's name was Jon. So I don't know. Also those silhouettes, I'd think would be Rotom, because Rotom is one of those 1 only in the wild pokemon and its weak, so it needs something stronger, though Rotom can be bred so I'm not sure. Nice information anyways.

Hotels have the most expansive and bland food. And sounds like you had a great time! How did you do at Grinders?

+ Cascade Gonpory inc. + said:
you sound like a stalker! And they are sillhouettes for a reason!? Why can't you just wait like normal people for the news to come out OFFICIALLY instead of posting your THEORIES and having heaps of little noobs follow you and think you're the greatest pokemon master ever! And you sound really rude when you talk to these officials of Pokemon who speak Japanese! Maybe Jon, you should invest in learning some basical japanese phrases so you're not as rude to the Important people!
I'm not rude at all, and I don't appreciate your reply at all, especially since you were not there and have never been to one of these events. I am always polite to these people and they enjoy talking to Pokemon fans - that is why they come to these events and watch players in the first place. You really have absolutely no right to call me anything due to your lack of experience.

I also do not understand this whole "you think you're the greatest pokemon master ever" junk and have countless "noobs following me." You obviously do not know me or my personality - I am very modest, and I don't think anything of myself. Maybe next time before you make general accusations that classically apply to arrogant people, you should learn about the person you are accusing first. I can just turn right back at you and say "You're just jealous, yada yada," but I don't.

And last time I checked, when you come to another country where the primary language is English, you are the one who is supposed to learn the new language. It is not my responsibility to learn Japanese and every other language in the world so that in case I might meet someone visiting my country, I know how to talk to them. Besides, their English was sufficient, and points were getting across.

@Gonpory-No one asks you to come to this site. No one asks you to read the news that Jon posts. But obviously you have some sort of interest to do so. I didn't find anything rude in what he said, but more or less from what you said.

TCC Co-Founder said:
Hotels have the most expansive and bland food. And sounds like you had a great time! How did you do at Grinders?

Utterly true. My baby brother wanted milk at night once and a glass of milk was 11$ (No joke) Anyway we had a Disney vacation planned at the weekend of the Worlds (We leave tonight) so I MIGHT be able to go to the main event.

That sounds pretty cool. To bad his English was broken though. It sounds like good news to me though.:)

Back