(1) Site Back Up Tonight and Plans [3/2]

Woosite

So after this, to the untrained eye it'll be the same? Meh, at least stuff'll get done =P

BTW, keep this
404-lotad-lost.jpg

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

If I hadn't found

http://pokebeach.com/scans/

I would have died.

Thank you thank you thank you for getting the site back up! :D

HeatRotomFTW1997 said:
Thanks WPM, Get some hard earned rest. As for Xous (I think) nice Shaymin/Giratina Website Banner!

Yes, I was responsible for the Shaymin / Giratina artwork in the upcoming banner. Thanks. :3 But I think it's only made possible by WPM, who comes to me for the artwork.

Thank you, WPM, for all of the time you've put into not only getting the site back up, but making it better than ever! You're the shining example of devotion to what you love!

I look forward to the "surprise" you've got planned... I wonder what it could be? :O

Its great to hear that, I will be looking forward to the new Pokebeach after all the hard work you have been putting in for Pokebeach.

Nice. Finally done, although I could've lasted another week if it means all the news stories would be completed. As long as they get done in a few months, I'll be happy. I wonder if a new Card-dex may be the new suprise...I want it to be. It'd save a lot of time. Higher quality scans will be excellent. You guys do have some lofty ambitions for this site. :] New Pulse of the Frontier cards too? Yes please. SPecial thanks go to WPM for all his hard work.

dmaster out.

what time will it be back up and any really cool updates with it?

Thank Arceus!!!!!!
I could have survived a couple more days, but I was starting to lose Life points...
I'm at about 27 HP right now...26...Hurry!

Thanks WPM for trying to get the site up!! what time do you think itll be up :D I cant wait!! The Lost Lotad is kewl xD Good Job!!

-CC

Thanks for all of your hard work, WPM.

We don't say it enough, but thanks for all the time you put into this stuff.

Glad the site's finally going to be back up! =D

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT's up.
Now I can sleep.

Wait a second (edit):
Where the crap are the tranlations?

Back