(1) Site Back Up Tonight and Plans [3/2]

Charging_Chimchar said:
Yea Boiiii its up!!!! Omg go look at it!! Good Job WPM u r Kewl xD and YEA BOIII!!

-CC

MAH BOY! DINNER!

On a side note, grats on getting the site up when you predicted this time, WPM. Hooray for no more date changes!

Oh, thank heavens! The site's back up! Thank you for all your hard work (and sacrifice of sleep).

Yes! Thanks WPM! Now, you can actually sleep. Your hardwork definetly payed off.

Xous, another amazing banner. Great job.

Musical said:
Yes! Thanks WPM! Now, you can actually sleep. Your hardwork definetly payed off.

Xous, another amazing banner. Great job.

xD Thanks.

WPM, I think that when you read this you'll have just woken up from nearly 24 hours of sleep. xD Hope you enjoy your rest, and thanks again for putting so much time and effort into getting the site back up.

Yes, we wish the best for the future for the website, thanks for all the determination you put in. You deserve a lot of rest, and we will be looking forward to the site!! And also major credits to Xous for the banner, and other site workers.

what was the answer to the previous poll? the number of unique pokemon? I forget the choices, but I know that there is 493 + all different unown [minus the one counted on the dex] + shaymin sky + giratina origin + castform's forms + deoxys forms + burmy/wormadam + rotom forms...but I forget. I did do it out at one point...

I'm excited to find out what the desighn will be, I know it will be brilliant! Ah no more Arceus on the blank page with New Times Roman.

The site is finally bback up. Thanks so much WPM. I like the cool banner too.:)

Oh cool. Some of the news stories look wierd with the bold titles, but whatever. The translations should be back up soon, but I'm glad the scans are already up. New poll and banner too no doubt. Nice job on the banner, Xous.

dmaster out.

Hey, that's great...
I appreciate it, but now I just remembered...
WPM somewhere (where I tried but cannot find) said that he would
"This Weekend" make a new PODCAST!
Sorry to put you to more work, WPM...

Water Pokémon Master said:
d master342 said:
Oh cool. Some of the news stories look wierd with the bold titles, but whatever.

What are you talking about?

WPM The site and forums just died for a few minutes. Are you able to fix that? Thanks.:)

jryan said:
what was the answer to the previous poll? the number of unique pokemon? I forget the choices, but I know that there is 493 + all different unown [minus the one counted on the dex] + shaymin sky + giratina origin + castform's forms + deoxys forms + burmy/wormadam + rotom forms...but I forget. I did do it out at one point...

It was 540.

And, btw, the one after that about the Legendaries was funny.

Asking how many Legendary Pokemon there are, including Phione. The correct answer wasn't even listed as an option - which was 35.

Water Pokémon Master said:
d master342 said:
Oh cool. Some of the news stories look wierd with the bold titles, but whatever.

What are you talking about?

Starting with the Arceus teaser poster all the way to when you started the updates after the site was being worked on, have bold titles. After the Card Pack story, they don't. Looks messy IMO.

dmaster out.

Back