(1) Site Back Up Tonight and Plans [3/2]

I guess this was what dmaster was talking about:
boldtitle.jpg

I liked them and thought they were helpful. It looks less messy with them in place IMO.

I don't know Porygon...Check the other 75 pages in the site's history. I think you should have your eyes checked, as it obviously does not mesh with the rest, and a news story doesn't need a bolded underline title every time. I'd say do it on all of them, or none of them, but something must be done, as it does look messy and unorganized compared with the rest.

dmaster out.

I still don't know what you are talking about. Are you referring to the news stories from 2007-2005? That's how they originally looked.

http://pokebeach.com/page/41/

Water Pokémon Master said:
I still don't know what you are talking about. Are you referring to the news stories from 2007-2005? That's how they originally looked.

http://pokebeach.com/page/41/

I'm referring to the ones you posted while the site was down this past week. >__> I forgot you had those before like that, but you haven't done news stories like that in two years. Make up your mind on the formatting. ;o

dmaster out.

Why is it such a big deal? It's like 2 weeks of stories. When the site was down I had to post stories together, not individually, so people would see them all and there wouldn't be the danger of someone missing a single story if I had to add one after posting the initial update for the day.

So you use them as literal bookmarks? >__> I think everyone knows now what was posted when it was down, and people are concerning themselves with the translations anyway. I don't know, it sounds like an okay idea, I just don't like the look of it is all. x_x

dmaster out.

I'm sorry this is causing you such anxiety. The stories will move off the front page within the week as newer stories are added and you won't have to look at them again.

Or they could move off now and be changed. ;o Don't try to pull the wool over my eyes, WPM. :)

dmaster out.

... People who allow the formatting of text to interfere with their normal everyday usage of a website are lol. Seriously, get over it. It's not a big deal. :/

Water Pokémon Master said:
The font is ridiculously large.

WPM said this in my thread. Personally I think a main page should look better than a thread, so this is why I'm critical of this.

dmaster out.

Back