(1) Stormfront Gengar Revealed! [10/13]

I hate this card for actually being playable...

Seriously, we had Jumpluff and stuff before, but this, this is madness... A coin flip is the difference between life or death, win or loss, this just isn't right...

I'd say "oh well" and then something to sooth the pain, but I seriously am unable to find anything.

That is an awesome card. It has great HP and attacks too.:)

Its interesting, just i need to figure out how to work it...

Ps: Thanks WPM for doing such a great job! Peace!

Am I the only one who thinks "Shadow Loom"-->"Shadow Room" could be taken as a horrible mis-interpritation of a japanese stereotype?

Don't raugh. Things rike that alen't funny. :[

-Mart~

Martainia said:
Am I the only one who thinks "Shadow Loom"-->"Shadow Room" could be taken as a horrible mis-interpritation of a japanese stereotype?

-Mart~
LMAO

Spam, spam, spam. :F Don't do this. -MylesPrower

Yeah, I'm suprised by how actually cool that card is. Amazing artwork, great Stage 2. Not to mention, the totally awesome attacks, and power. I'm in love. ;o

dmaster out.

I agree with d master as far as the card itself goes.
It's awesome that it's gonna see so much play ;D

And AMAZING sig, d master. xD

-Mart~

Martainia said:

-Mart~
RMAO

So much spam, so little time. Seriously, though, don't spam. Put more into your post. -MylesPrower

Divine_Light said:
Martainia said:

-Mart~
RMAO

You win the internet.
All of it in its entirety.

-Mart~

Dusknoir spread, Gengar power! I will knock out your Claydol.

I won't care if you spread me, It makes me more powerful for Dusknoir, even if you guys knock it out, Dusknoir X, spread, Gengar goes Donk. Or Mismagius.

Guys.....We got a new deck that will take over the season like GG!

Nice Art there!
He's good and fast pokemon but I don't think he will be as dominating as GG before since he can countered more easily. Other fast deck that uses ball engine and not pokepower heavy can counter him easier(hint: scizor)
Anyway Death Sentece >Fainting Spell like Drop Kick >Take Out before.

Gengar is sooo sick. first attack +aerodactyl= claydol sodomy. 2nd attack does some much needed pure Damage we dont see in big snipers. power is broken too. I expect this to be the counter to Machamp donk deck. Not gonna be as broken as GG, but it will be big.

Back