(1) Tabunne, Basurao, Darumakka from B/W Demos; Next 'CoroCoro' Details [8/10]

The plant owl was starting to grow on me a bit....not sure whether I'm exactly unhappy that it's fake though.

I will admit that I thought the plant owl and the gigaiasu head didn't really....keep up with the standard of pokemon we've been seeing. I still thought they were real though...

I hope pokabu's defenses improve with its evolutions. I was hoping for a tank fire type starter with a high attack...and hopefully this is what pokabu becomes...maybe it's first stage just has the high attack and HP, and it's defense at least become decent in the final stage.

tsutaja being special? I guess I can see that...I was hoping it would be more physical though...there is still hope for it to be a nice sweeper though hopefully...

mijumaru having a high attack stat doesn't surprise me, and if it becomes water/fighting in its final stage then I'll really like it...fighting types are one of my favorites.

So, can someone clarify - is Emonga a real pokemon? Thank goodness Bulbasaur-palette-Yokomon isn't real!!

Basurao: Comes from basu meaning bass, and masurao meaning hero or warrior. So, warrior bass or hero bass.

Tabunne: Comes from mimitabu meaning earlobe, and ne meaning music note/sound/noise. Makes sense with those bells on its ears.

I'm already in love with Tabunne, looks to me like a rabbit, it's so adorable. Thank god that plant was fake, but french fry is looking much better with clear pictures now.

oakbark said:
So, can someone clarify - is Emonga a real pokemon? Thank goodness Bulbasaur-palette-Yokomon isn't real!!

Basurao: Comes from basu meaning bass, and masurao meaning hero or warrior. So, warrior bass or hero bass.

Tabunne: Comes from mimitabu meaning earlobe, and ne meaning music note/sound/noise. Makes sense with those bells on its ears.

Yes, Emonga is real. Only its sprite was fake.

mybrilliant said:
Yes, Emonga is real. Only its sprite was fake.

Oh, thank you so much, I just wasn't sure. Nobody's gonna take that Electric/Flying type pokemon away from me!!

Basurao is one of the best pokemon from this region, in my opinion. It looks wondrous, and hopefully will evolve into something use-able like gyarados; which no matter what it turns into will probably also look fabulous. Don't really have much of opinion on the other two new pokemon just yet, but still rather interesting.

I didn't expect the plant or rock to be real, I wasn't even thinking of Emonga's sprite as being fake; it seemed like a silly thing to fake.

Mechanos7 said:
I didn't expect the plant or rock to be real, I wasn't even thinking of Emonga's sprite as being fake; it seemed like a silly thing to fake.

Well fakes are meant to trick you, so going for something people might think is a silly thing to fake is a good strategy really.

i like the bunny looking thing. it reminds me of buneary :)
the fish looks wierd. cant wait to see the artwork on it.! XD
abd the fire daruma doll looks okay.

i am so thrilled that those 2 pokemon were fake.!!!
i thought those were the 2 worst pokemon ive ever seen. o_O

Is Basurao supposed to be a pirate or something? He's like a mix of a bass, a piranha, a grenade and a pirate to me!

Basurao looks awesome, he is a million types better then that disgusting beard fish fake!

Tabunne is pathetic -.- another generic dumpy cutesy normal waste *throws in the trash*

Tsujata's Grass Mixer move is awful, it's too weak and only has 90% accuracy, ugh. Still, it's the only starter I'm gonna use as I hate the other 2 -.- Though if Mijumaru is a fighting type that would make it more appealing, but I'd have to see it's final evo...

Well bunny thing looks ok I think ill like it more if I see some art of it.
Darumakka looks better with limbs but still not on my like list not on my hate list either though.
And knowing spanish I cant help but notice Basurao's name is spelled like Basura=Trash.He doesnt impress me much but then again im not to into fish pokemon.
The starter information is cool though I think I really am making the right choice with Mijumaru shell blade sounds really cool and I wouldnt mind having him be water/fighting.

Tarazuma said:
Basurao looks awesome, he is a million types better then that disgusting beard fish fake!

Tabunne is pathetic -.- another generic dumpy cutesy normal waste *throws in the trash*

Tsujata's Grass Mixer move is awful, it's too weak and only has 90% accuracy, ugh. Still, it's the only starter I'm gonna use as I hate the other 2 -.- Though if Mijumaru is a fighting type that would make it more appealing, but I'd have to see it's final evo...
I agree with everything. Although Mijumaru is not an option for me. I really can't take that orange nose seriously. I LAUGH every time I see it.

Tarazuma said:

i disagree 99%

Zalman said:
I agree with everything. Although Mijumaru is not an option for me. I really can't take that orange nose seriously. I LAUGH every time I see it.

dude have you seen the evo it loses the big nose and looks good.

It looks like special effects are more prominent this time around. Hopefully we'll have more attacks that raise accuracy (like Claw Sharpen) and that will help overcome certain moves' lack of accuracy.

Back