(1) Tabunne, Basurao, Darumakka from B/W Demos; Next 'CoroCoro' Details [8/10]

Someone else (don't remember who it was) mentioned that the Tabunne was male long before I did; I didn't actually notice from the pic before-hand. :p I wouldn't be surprised if the pokemon Mucrush posted is another fake (not saying it is, though), and half the picture's obscured so we can't even see it's name. :(

Timeshift said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the pokemon Mucrush posted is another fake (not saying it is, though), and half the picture's obscured so we can't even see it's name. :(

Yeah, I was about to say that automatically proves it's fake, but the first Basurao pic had the name obscured as well. But in any case it dosen't even have a tiny shadow, so yeah it's pretty much fake.

ManhattanTheStarr said:
That tiny little shadow? What the fudge?
Wooow... Who knows, maybe this "Toucan Sam" Pokemon is real. I honestly hope it is. I've been wanting a toucan Pokemon. :p
... you doesn't listen dude! IT DOESN'T HAVE A SHADOW=FAKEMON! XD

Oh wow. I can't believe all those were fake. 0_o The only one I wouldn't have minded was real was the rock guy's pre-evo. Oh well. On to the really real Pokemon (lol), the Normal type looks like some Clefairy+Jigglypuff+Mouse combination. I like the overall design more than the other jumbled up Plant Pokemon. The fish looks great with a slightly better sprite, and I'm glad that Fire type is at least real because I like him too. I wouldn't be surprised if the Black Document was exactly as the Master Document was: a disappointment.

Edit: Gah, I read the News story wrong. That flying Pachirisu is still real. >___> I was actually happy for a second.

dmaster out.

The "Black" Document. It's called Pokemon Black AND White. Not just Pokemon Black. Smh... giving the Black version all the attention. >.>

dmaster said:
Oh wow. I can't believe all those were fake. 0_o The only one I wouldn't have minded was real was the rock guy's pre-evo. Oh well. On to the really real Pokemon (lol), the Normal type looks like some Clefairy+Jigglypuff+Mouse combination. I like the overall design more than the other jumbled up Plant Pokemon. The fish looks great with a slightly better sprite, and I'm glad that Fire type is at least real because I like him too. I wouldn't be surprised if the Black Document was exactly as the Master Document was: a disappointment.

dmaster out.

I heard that the so-called "Master Document" had since been mistranslated - I believe it was The Spook who said that it should be read as "origin document", and I had previously heard that the upcoming "Black Document" was to originally be called the "Advanced Document". I have no idea what all this means, however :S.

Yeah the "black document" will probably suck :/ Oh well, maybe there will at least be a in-box sprite leak next month ( or sooner >> ) like what happened with D/P *hopes*

This here is what I am seing on that blurry Basurao sprite

Basurao_by_Pokemon_Diamond.gif

:3

Mucrush said:

Like many people have speculated, it could be this gen's Magikarp. Or, it could just be another Carvanha.

I wonder how will we evolve certain 4th gen pokemon like probopass since there's no mt. coronet anymore.

Nessthefox said:
I wonder how will we evolve certain 4th gen pokemon like probopass since there's no mt. coronet anymore.

Nosepass and Magneton will probably evolve when levelled up in one of the mountains in Ishhu or some other cave.

Timeshift said:
Nosepass and Magneton will probably evolve when levelled up in one of the mountains in Ishhu or some other cave.
Remember that magnetricity cave we saw first?? :b

Hoennrocks said:
I don't really understand what Zorua's ability does anymore. It doesn't actually change into the other Pokemon and it still shows its real name? And if you use Take Down or something the illusion wears off? Sounds uber-lame.

It only shows it's real name to YOU, the trainer that owns it. This way you don't like, forget you're using Zoroark anymore xD It still shows up as the poke it's disguised to your opponent. And its purpose is to trick your opponent into using a different attack. Even if the illusion didnt wear off, a smart foe would still be able to know something was fishy when Psychic didn't hurt the foe's Weezing.

It's actually my favorite ability so far, I'm so going to abusing this XD

Mucrush said:

Mucrush that's an excellent sprite remake. I love it. I wonder if the black 'cap' is like a pirate bandana? Or an eye patch?

Oh, wait, there actually is a fish called a Black Cap Basslet. The head thing is an actual fish design in real life!

bass%20black%20cap.jpg

Mystery solved.

Back