(1) U.S. Air Date for 'Arceus and the Jewel of Life' - November 20th [11/2]

RE: (1) 'Arceus and the Jewel of Life' Airing November 20th in the U.S. [11/2]

The 20th is a Friday right? Did the site give a time that the movie will be on and will it air that Sunday as well like they did with the Shaymin movie or just that Friday only?:)

I still don't have CN on my TV. Oh well, I guess I can see it some other time.

I was hoping this week :( well atleast it's coming on :) waiting 2 weeks sucks hopefully someone will leak out the Australian version that's coming this week in Australia I really hope so.

yay, i'm super excited! i'm so happy it's coming on this early in America. I'm not complaining but it kind of makes me wonder why they are doing it so early.
I like the name Marcus but...I don't really think it suits Giishin. I'm happy they kept the rest of the names though. And I really don't like "Spiky Ear Pichu"'s name. It sounds just...awkward :/

As for Arceus' name...I originally pronounced it as 'arch-E-us'. I like it better than 'ar-see-us'. Though, 'ar-see-us' sounds so much more natural since it's the Japanese way of pronouncing it.

Gliscor said:
I still don't have CN on my TV. Oh well, I guess I can see it some other time.

yea, CN only works on the main floor TV with the cable box, doesnt work upstairs or downstairs

Marcus? That sounds so... NOT evil. I kinda liked how Gishin sounded.

Ar-cee-us? Again, Ar-see-us was better. Battle Revolution announcer guy agrees with me.

I hope they still say "death" in the English version. As Xous said once, they'll probably change the metal to "really hot syrup"...

This will be the first time I watch CN since elementary school. I'm glad that America is starting to catch up with Japan for anime stuff.

They just ruind the Alpha' POkemon's name, im mean AR-Kee-Us rly, wtf?

it should be AR-SAY-US like in Japanese, stupid Pokemon USA and their stupid dub pronunciation.

@Noah's Arceus:
Meet Bonsly. I shall continue to call him Arseus, not Arkeus.

Thanks Pokemon International for hiring IDIOTS to do your translatory work and pronunciations.

It's Ar-say-us. A-Ru-Se-U-Su. アルセウス.

Not Arc-eus.

Godpony on a cracker this is going to be woeful this friday to watch.

Well, the pronounciation is lame. Arkeus? What the heck? Just hop on the bandwagon and say what 90% of the Pokemon fans have said for the last year. Geez PUSA. :p

I actually think that ark-ee-us makes more sense since Arceus is a portmanteau of arch (highest) and deus (god).

I personaly pronounce it 'Are-Suess'

Are, because it starts with Ar and Suess because it comes from Deus(Probably) and a hard C makes it sound like Accute.

Ar-Cee-Us sounds like someone cannot read and/or does not get the (probable)meaning to me, Ar-Kee-Us is just so bad it's funny.

Now that I remember, I use to call him "are-kay-us" before PBR came out. I like it better than "are-kee-us". "Are-kay-us" just sounds more godly to me. *shrugs*

Back