(1) Umbreon from 'Dark Rush' Revealed [11/10]

Oh man, I love the artwork on that Umbreon! Hopefully it will be playable, but I kinda doubt it since it only has 100 HP and a two retreat cost. Can't wait to see the translation.

i like the art work to it looks awsome btw i was at walgreens and i saw a pokemon tcg pack there $4.25 wow what happened to the day's the packs were $1.99

Wow this blister pack is very inexpensive. I hope we pick up this one as well and you rarely see packs with 4 packs or more that cheap anywhere. I wonder if there are mistakes on the cards for that price. Makes me wonder if these are real or fake cards too. Just saying since $8.00 is a good price but I just have suspicions and speculations since the blister pack is that low in price. It makes you guys wonder too right?:)

Awww man...now nintendo's suckering me more into wanting this pack by showing awesome artwork of one of my favorite eeveelutions and pokemon...;( lol. Great basis to start Dark Rush, i say.

C defending pokemon is now confused.
DCC Flip 2 coins. if all of them are heads, discard all energies attached to the defending pokemon

Nobody is going to use Umbreon, unfortunately. Its completely outclassed by Sharpedo, since discarding the entire opponent's hand is without a doubt better than discarding energy on the active if you can get it off, and Umbreon's attack costs 2 colorless more than Sharpedo anyway.

xxashxx said:
Wow this blister pack is very inexpensive. I hope we pick up this one as well and you rarely see packs with 4 packs or more that cheap anywhere. I wonder if there are mistakes on the cards for that price. Makes me wonder if these are real or fake cards too. Just saying since $8.00 is a good price but I just have suspicions and speculations since the blister pack is that low in price. It makes you guys wonder too right?:)

japanese booster packs are now only 5 cards.
so 4 boosters for $8 is about right.

The Umbreon is pretty sweet. Glad I added in a couple of these blister packs when I put in my pre-order for some Dark Rush boxes.

It may be ok with Ampharos, but nothing to special. And like said, the artwork looks amazing so it's pushing me to buy packs ;$

Actually it may not because Espeon is not a dark type.

All eeveelutions is great though.

glaceon said:
Actually it may not because Espeon is not a dark type.

All eeveelutions is great though.
We already know the set isn't Dark-exclusive with Venusaur's reveal and the implicit presence of Eevee; if they're looking for an easy and quick way to represent a few more types eeveelutions would be the simplest way of going about it. Not sure we'll see all of them, but Umbreon appearing in a set without at least Espeon as well does feel unlikely.

A_RAICHU said:
C defending pokemon is now confused.
DCC Flip 2 coins. if all of them are heads, discard all energies attached to the defending pokemon
This preliminary translation sorta makes sense. From what I gathered, the first one does 20 damage and the Defending Pokemon is now...some special condition.

The second attack is called Shadow Out; flip 2 coins, if both are heads...discard some Energies on the Defending Pokemon.

...fun.

Back