(1) Worlds 2011 in San Diego [8/14]

RE: (1) Worlds 2011 in San Diego [7/14]

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! The only location where I have even a chance of attending!!!! Heheh, Saturday the 14th, I get good luck. ;D

RE: (1) Worlds 2011 in San Diego [7/14]

7/14? Isn't it 8/14? Anyway not the new i was expecting but i'm sure it'll be fun for some people.

One of the best texts you ever got, eh Nick?

Tell me there is a VGC in SoCal too this coming year and I will be DOUBLY impressed with the OP.

Ehh I was hoping for Seattle, Washington since it's only 3-4 hours away from Portland. But oh well, I might have a chance of going.
It all boils down to if my dad can pay for it. If it's the same week as my church camp then I can't go. But we will have to see.
Nether the less, it means I at least will have a fair chance of attending. (Be my first huge tournament too, I've never been to nats nor worlds)

I am happy all of you are happy about where it is but i don't know anywhere else to ask this does anyone know if there will be new information on the new episode of Pokemon sunday?

First, congratulations to the State of California, 4th time, and the City of San Diego, 3rd time to host the Pokémon World Championship.

Second, many Pokémon players who expect the World Championships to be held in the United States are angry not having it in the State of Florida, last held in 2008. The southeastern United States, specifically Florida, Georgia, and the Carolinas, are seeing the greatest increase of players. Florida, and the City of Orlando, has hosted the World Championships only twice, while the Pacific theater, consisting of California and Hawaii will have hosted six times. Three straight years, twice, of having the World Championships on the Pacific side stirs anger.

Third, the World Championships are invite only, and Pokémon Organized Play's decision should not be questioned. If they want a location closer to them so they can invest in the game elsewhere for the majority of othe events, down to your local Pokémon League, it should be worthwhile.

Finally, Florida will host the 2012 World Championships.

Setosama said:
Tell me there is a VGC in SoCal too this coming year and I will be DOUBLY impressed with the OP.

Now they just need one for the Midwest. :eek:

I think it's cool that they keep re-using San Diego for worlds, it makes much more people able to go to Grinders and the main event itself.

It's great that we're hosting Worlds again, but it WOULD be nice if they brought it over to the East Coast again.

You know this really makes me mad that is one of the dumbest places to have it I mean the whole east coast is going to have to fly out there and there are more /better players over here then there. This also makes it very hard for Europe to go because it is on the other side of the world pretty much. If we had it on the east coast then Europe can go and so can the east coast it wouldn't be that hard for that hard for the japanese to go either. This makes me mad because if if were held in orlando which everyone thought it would be held there so ugh

At least it is not in a dumb place like Hawii where it costs a lot for every one

BTW I dont like Cali that much

T

OMG OMG OMG I have the slimmest chance of going, it isn't very far from where I live, maybe a 11 hour 12 hour drive. I am so happy, now all I need is an invite...

Tristan said:
You know this really makes me mad that is one of the dumbest places to have it I mean the whole east coast is going to have to fly out there and there are more /better players over here then there. This also makes it very hard for Europe to go because it is on the other side of the world pretty much. If we had it on the east coast then Europe can go and so can the east coast it wouldn't be that hard for that hard for the japanese to go either. This makes me mad because if if were held in orlando which everyone thought it would be held there so ugh

At least it is not in a dumb place like Hawii where it costs a lot for every one

BTW I don't like Cali that much

T

Obviously your a Cali hater. And take a look at a map....Cali is closer for Japan.

Back