(1) Worlds 2011 in San Diego [8/14]

Rumor has been going around at worlds that it was supposed to be in Florida, but they messed up and were forced to go to San Diego. Either way, no complaints from me. More Japanese, the better.

The Wii Man1234 said:
No Duh!! :p SoCal For life!

Actually they know that NorCal is the very best, so make it somewhat close, and put it in SoCal right where all the n00bs are to laugh at them. :p

I was told it was in flordia this year which would work out for me best & all others in the east coast, but atleast its not in hawiaii again. Better build a better deck and replace those champion cards to advance! might be on the other side of the USA for me, but good enough I guess... ~Jaysamuel

Too bad I don't get to go to worlds..... Got beaten by a girl at Nat. Pretty sad defeate:(:(:( Wish I could get that kind of pokemon stuff. But I blame it on my little brother because it was too loud for him :(:(:( {D} But at least I got the Shiny Eevee:):):)

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows where in San Diego it's gonna be at? I'm from San Diego and this will be my first time attending one of these ^-^' And I was also wondering if there's any rules to this? Like what level Pokemon or if legendaries are allowed etc...

if you READ the front page, you would have saw that it said...
Front page news said:
This will be the third time Worlds has been held in San Diego, as you can see below; it is now also the most used location. As usual, the specific location within the city is not yet known.

It'll be a long drive to get there from Missouri, but it might still be worth it. I feel sorry for all the UK players as that will be an extremely expensive trip to somewhere that isn't even that great of a vacation destination.

I wish it would be in Japan one year so I'd have the excuse to go.

Javier8100 said:
why is it never in canada...
toronto for once pleaseeeee =D

Yeah.... or Vancouver..... The Pokemon Company International always favours the US cuz of all the Pokemon Organized Play people.... It's unfair. :(

~A+G

I mightt be able to go to this one. Why ohhhhh why can't it be in Orlando again?? The year it was I didn't play :( It's because of the heat so I'm guessing .___. Anyways, San Diego will be cheaper than Hawaii no doubt. So I'll be saving up everything to go to this one :D

I really wish they moved the location to a place outside America. I really want it to be in England. Then i can actually go.
Edit:100 posts!!

^There arent many players in england. Most players live in the U.S so thats why they make it there alot.

Back