(1) Worlds Updates [8/12]

RE: (1) Worlds 2010 is in... [8/12]

Oohh, Hawaii again!

/me hopes that she can go

Shweet!! MUST WIN!

Let's just hope there isn't any volcanic activity that just "happens" to melt all of your opponents cards.

How long 'till it comes to Florida again?

Ahh, Hawaii. More of an initiative for me to work harder to getting to Worlds.

@pickle; That, we won't know until next year's Worlds happens. I cross my fingers it'll be 2011. I'd rather just drive an hour and go to Worlds than travel across the state.

Kaitou Cooro said:
Ahh, Hawaii. More of an initiative for me to work harder to getting to Worlds.

@pickle; That, we won't know until next year's Worlds happens. I cross my fingers it'll be 2011. I'd rather just drive an hour and go to Worlds than travel across the state.

Me too, I joined a month too late, and just missed the worlds in Florida.

Man, I thought it would be in Anaheim...Looks like I probably won't be going. :[

dmaster out.

I wish it would come to Seattle somtime soon...i cant go to Hawaii..

2010 Hawaii, Here I come =D

Much closer to Australia, thus cheaper flights etc.

Cya in Hawaii, everyone.

d master342 said:
Man, I thought it would be in Anaheim...Looks like I probably won't be going. :[

dmaster out.

i wish it was in anaheim, since it would be about 20 minutes from me, and across the street from my job!!

Mew Jadester said:
2010 Hawaii, Here I come =D

Much closer to Australia, thus cheaper flights etc.

Cya in Hawaii, everyone.

Must start saveing up....after X-mas
That also includes getting "playable" Claydols.
MJ: Just remind me every pay week to sent aside AUD$50

I hope to have a strongish deck also.

Oh yeah, pick the more expensive locations, separated from like everyone else by a HUGE amount of water, awesome ._.

Unless I somehow magically learn how to create money out of thin air (or get a job, ewww), I probably won't be going again. I could try to win a free trip, of course, but that's maybe wishful thinking a little too much.
It's not like anyone will be there anyway, there's quite a cost difference between flying and driving.

We need a worlds in Paris...
If they can afford to fly everyone to Hawaii, they can afford to fly everyone to Paris, right?

^ But it is always in America. They should try re-locating it to Europe and see how the Americans like travelling half way across the world for a pokemon tournament ._.

W00t! Hawaii! I'm glad because this is the first year I actually have a shred of a chance to go!

Though I know it will be very hard.

My friends just moved to Hawaii, and they are amazing players(one got T16 nats) and will be thrilled to hear the news.

If my Rating gets up there, I think I might be able to go! :D

Wow Hawaii! I don't do any of the worlds competitons but I was there in the end of June on vacation. While you guys are there, be sure to get some Kona coffee, that stuff is awesome!:cool:

I guess Hawaii is sort of half way between Japan and America. Although unlike California, there won't be very many people who can just drive there. Overall a bad choice I would say.

They should have it in Florida. So I can go. My mom says if I make it to Nats, I most likely can't go if they have in Missouri again.

Horrible choice. I hope they lose money due to this. I'm really starting to think that they care NOTHING for the players. It's not fair that only people with loads of time and money ever can get a shot at worlds.

Yay, once again, Europe gets completely screwed over and Americans complain the most.

Back