(2) 90+ 'Noble Victories' Scans!; BW4 Darkrai EX, Zoroark, Krookodile, Dark Patch [10/27]

eh. I wish PUSA would do something about these ugly yellow borders. :/

I very much like this set's symbol though. The Victini "V" looks really cool.

Considering how Restored Pokemon work now, will they be worth playing? And, do you think they will be difficult to get out?

^So not competitively but, for fun? Seems like locking Evolution would hurt both players, though there's ways around evolving from hand.

PS. Any word on the new Theme Decks? They are but three days away!

Curses, the only card left from the main site is FA Cobalion, and I only have the tiny one. Another set where I can't send in scans...oh well.

It was missing at the point when I logged on (which was about 2 hours ago). I was just remarking (mostly to myself) that contributing card scans after PR is one of those things I really like to do, and I haven't really had a chance to do it since Triumphant or so.

Metalizard said:
^hm... V-Create's japanese name is V-generate... We already knew that they changed it to V-create since the games came out...

Well still, V-Create is officially known as V-Create!!!!!!

teeboy23 said:
Well still, V-Create is officially known as V-Create!!!!!!

I don't see what you are trying to say. Its like saying Glaceon is known as Glaceon.

^x2

teeboy23, you said "V-create" will keep its japanese name as if "V-create" was the original Japanese name, which, I already told you, it's not. Plus, you made it sound like you apparently didn't know that "V-create" was already known to have been changed from "V-generate" to "V-create" since the western release of the games...

Speaking of V-create, any news on a new Victini download here in NA?

Looks like the Trio are move useful this time around but, still not worth playing (save for showing off FA's at League lol).

I like this set better than some of the other ones in the format. More options are available. I am currently missing only 5 cards from the set, only 2 of which are FAs. I'm expecting to complete the set soon.

Metalizard said:
^x2

teeboy23, you said "V-create" will keep its japanese name as if "V-create" was the original Japanese name, which, I already told you, it's not. Plus, you made it sound like you apparently didn't know that "V-create" was already known to have been changed from "V-generate" to "V-create" since the western release of the games...
I didn't. I though V-Create was the Japanese name.

teeboy23 said:
I didn't. I though V-Create was the Japanese name.
Nope. You look at the card scan here, and it reads the name of the attack is V-Generate (written as V-Jenerēto, which is then anglicized). V-Create is just the English name, and why they chose that name over V-Generate I have no idea.

dragonexpert said:
I like this set better than some of the other ones in the format. More options are available. I am currently missing only 5 cards from the set, only 2 of which are FAs. I'm expecting to complete the set soon.

My first thought was "impressive" but, after reading your titles, I would say completing a set before its released (normally, as boosters) is common for ya. :cool:

----

So, Themes Decks out tomorrow right? Any word on what cards are in the decks?

DNA said:
Nope. You look at the card scan here, and it reads the name of the attack is V-Generate (written as V-Jenerēto, which is then anglicized). V-Create is just the English name, and why they chose that name over V-Generate I have no idea.
Right. I thought V-Create was the Japanese name.

My friend found the theme deck lists on another forum, here they are.

Escavelier deck:
Escavelier x2
Karrablast x4
Durant x3
Elektross x1
Elektrik x2
Tynamo x3
Zebstrika x1
Blitzle x2
Emolga x2
Stunfisk x2
Druddigon x1
Audino x2
Fraxure x2
Axew x2
Energy search x2
Switch x2
Bianca x2
Great ball x2
N x1
Pokemon communications x2
Super rod x2
Lightning energy x12
Metal energy x6

Accelgor deck:
Accelgor x2
Shelmet x4
Leavanny x1
Swadloon x2
Sewaddle x3
Lilligant x1
Petilil x2
Crustle x2
Dwebble x2
Foongus x3
Volcarona x1
Larvesta x2
Simisear x2
Pansear x2
Energy search x2
Potion x2
Cheren x2
Great ball x2
N x1
Pokemon communication x2
Super rod x2
Grass energy x12
Fire energy x6

3 Durant, 2 PokeCom, 1 Druddigon, and 1 N.

Escavalier will fly off the shelves like hot cakes.

Back