(2) 90+ 'Noble Victories' Scans!; BW4 Darkrai EX, Zoroark, Krookodile, Dark Patch [10/27]

The Flower Shop Lady age is over! Now we have Super Rod to use. ;o;

I'm excited for my prerelease tomorrow. I hope to get as many codes and RH trainers as possible.

I went to the PR and can confirm that we have the secret rare Meowth and Ability Leavanny. Also the RHs are like the EP ones.

I noticed on the list of cards the site still doesn't have a scan of, the secret-rare Meowth isn't on it. I have it; should I scan it?

Also, does anybody know how to get a good scan of these cards? Every time I try to scan these, there's a weird white border around the text that makes it hard to read. I don't know why it happens; it just does when I scan Pokémon cards.

Oh man! I am even more excited for my prerelease after hearing all this talk of them. Can't wait till next Saturday!

Does anyone have any idea if any of the trainers are 'rare' like recycle, catcher and hammer?

most of the trainers and supporters are ok to pull.at least you can get 1 trainer but it will be random either a fossil or something else.supporter N is somewhat uncommon since i see some people have 3 some have 2 and others none at all.only trainer i didnt see much at my pr was rocky helmet.looks like the ratio of the FA in a box is around 2 from looking at what people pulled from 1 box and the secret meowth is 1 in 3 boxes

Sweet, I was credited for Carracosta, full-art N, and Meowth.

An opponent in the third round during the pre-release had the full-art Cobalion, so I at least know what it looks like--it was what I lost to. (Is it me, or did they use the exact same picture for both the normal and special Virizions?)

Ophie said:
Sweet, I was credited for Carracosta, full-art N, and Meowth.

An opponent in the third round during the pre-release had the full-art Cobalion, so I at least know what it looks like--it was what I lost to. (Is it me, or did they use the exact same picture for both the normal and special Virizions?)

Yeah the art is the same for both Virizion, which is strange as all the other FA's got different art. Guess 5ban graphics got lazy :p

Noble Victories is an awesome set!!!Victini #15 knows V-Create!!!! This means V-Create will keep it's Japanese name!! Since this is in Noble Victories, maybe V-Create Victini will be distributed in the US soon?

^hm... V-Create's japanese name is V-generate... We already knew that they changed it to V-create since the games came out...

Is it possible to use Sp.Dark with Hydreigon? Considering that the types are changed to {D}, I have no idea if that makes it possible to use Sp.Dark.

Anyone know?

Awesome set! My favorite so far (In all, but it would be better with Zekrom XD) There are so many strong Pokemon! I wonder why Gigalith is the only Pokemon without it's pre-evolution(s) in the set. All the cards have great artwork! Thanks to all that scanned them :)

@ Darkvoid: Yes.
If the Pokémon Darkness Energy is attached to attacks, the attack does 10 more damage to the Active Pokémon (before applying Weakness and Resistance). Ignore this effect if the Pokémon that Darkness Energy is attached to isn't Dark-Type. Darkness Energy provides Dark Energy.

So the card itself provides the effect, even if it is modified by Hydreigon's type change. Hope this helps!

Back