(2) Ash's Monferno and Staraptor, Arceus Plush [2/22]

RE: (2) Ash's Infernape and Staraptor, Arceus Plush [2/22]

Water Pokémon Master said:

Lol Xous is so buying that XD

btw is the new website coming with a new layout?

Nope. I don't think the new layout has even come close to getting old yet. The other layouts were up for 2+ years.

Arceus plush <3

Hrmmm, I'm not really sure where to post this, and I don't think it's deserving of a whole thread, but I've found something related to the Arceus plush/12th movie merchandise.

Take a look at this; http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd18/SDL118_2007/ARCEUScopy.jpg.

In case you can't tell, that's the notch-eared Pichu. I'm not entirely sure whether that's an actual Pichu that I've circled or not, it has strange stuff on it's face and it's differently coloured. There's a chance that this is the back of a piece of merchandise, and that explains the colour change, but if so, the part of Arceus' head would be differently coloured too. Even if it was the back of something that still doesn't explain what's going on the the Pichu's face.

Any ideas? Or am I just being to observant and spotting stupid things?

Thank You WPM, for pointing out that is a Arceus plush, otherwise I would still be guessing.

LordMuha said:
Arceus plush <3

Hrmmm, I'm not really sure where to post this, and I don't think it's deserving of a whole thread, but I've found something related to the Arceus plush/12th movie merchandise.

Take a look at this; http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd18/SDL118_2007/ARCEUScopy.jpg.

In case you can't tell, that's the notch-eared Pichu. I'm not entirely sure whether that's an actual Pichu that I've circled or not, it has strange stuff on it's face and it's differently coloured. There's a chance that this is the back of a piece of merchandise, and that explains the colour change, but if so, the part of Arceus' head would be differently coloured too. Even if it was the back of something that still doesn't explain what's going on the the Pichu's face.

Any ideas? Or am I just being to observant and spotting stupid things?

Just looks like a white silhouette of it with paint splashed on its face or something.

I want to collect all Arceus stuff (besides plush) like figures: zukan/kids/tomys whatever comes out.

Hopefully more details form this movie come out soon, as well as pics of new stuff.

IMO: I always thought that, with all the recent episodes based off of the older ones (pikachu and thunderstone, the dustox episode similar to the butterfree one) the Ash will have a Staraptor and there will be an episode similar to the one where Pidgeot left.

That may be something special, but it is too blurry (for me) to see it right now.

I do know when Chimchar and Staravia are going to evolve. You see, the next Japanese episode of Pokemon features an ice battle. This is probably Chimchar's time to shine (or the Candice battle.)

For Staravia, remember the Pokeringer contest in Hoenn? That is where Tailow evolved. Well, there is going to be one in Sinnoh....

But this is my beliefs. The episode thing is true.

Oooh, those are some good theories(sp?), Gliscor.

The Arceus plush is ugly. Sadness. Epic sadness.

And that thing LordMuha posted, I could swear it was a different colored Calumon for a second. And that's when I realized I haven't seen a picture of Calumon in 2 years.

Pokefan4000 said:
Oooh, those are some good theories(sp?), Gliscor.

The Arceus plush is ugly. Sadness. Epic sadness.

And that thing LordMuha posted, I could swear it was a different colored Calumon for a second. And that's when I realized I haven't seen a picture of Calumon in 2 years.

When I first saw it I thought of Calumon first too. XD

I think his pokemon are evolving too fast. I have not seen the show since DP16...

BUT. Correct me if I am wrong, but ash has not evolved his bulbasaur or squirtle since 1999. Jeez, he is evolving FAST now.

Ryuu7 said:
Water Pokémon Master said:

Lol Xous is so buying that XD

btw is the new website coming with a new layout?

xD You've got that right.

D: I don't know why people think it's ugly - the only thing that really needs some work is the mandala, but really, that's all they can do without wasting a lot of money on stuffing a miniature sized version and putting it on there. Maybe there will be a larger version soon, one that's closer to how it actually looks.

I'm with ~Rukario~, in that I'm going to try and buy any Arceus merchandise, though I'd be willing to get the plushies. :3

As for that white Notched Ear Pichu, I think it's just a design choice to make it all white. As for the thing on its face... I'm not sure what it could be.

Arceus doesn't look good at all as a plush. I can't wait to see Ash's Monferno and Staraptor evolve.

To tell you the truth I wasn't shocked about the Arceus plush.

My sister was on Pokemoncollecters earlier this morning and I saw the Plushie for Arceus.

The Arceus plush actually looks pretty good, so I don't see why everyone is complaining that it looks bad.

As for Ash's Pokémon...
It's about time!
Staravia must have gone through the roof in 'levels', and his Chimchar was traded, so both should have evolved long ago!

I love this plush, we were having all sorts of fun finding other items in the photos last night in pkmncollectors chat.

Other finds:
http://community.livejournal.com/pkmncollectors/2426161.html

But yeah. I don't know how people get by calling him ugly. It's a good plush, he is a HARD creature to do in plush since he's got a face that collapses inwards. It's also worth a mention that from the title cards and the string in his head, this is a Banpresto DX Series plush. This is the most super-defomed plush of Arceus there will be with the Pokedoll coming a close second thanks to chibification. If people are after a more organic Arceus, wait for the Takara Tomy one to come out. It's inevitable, he will get one like Giratina did. And the Giratina plushes by Takara Tomy are the biggest, and IMO, the best.

Maybe they'll do a lotto plush with a stuffed mandala like they did origin giratina..

viper.fox said:
I love this plush, we were having all sorts of fun finding other items in the photos last night in pkmncollectors chat.

Other finds:
http://community.livejournal.com/pkmncollectors/2426161.html

But yeah. I don't know how people get by calling him ugly. It's a good plush, he is a HARD creature to do in plush since he's got a face that collapses inwards. It's also worth a mention that from the title cards and the string in his head, this is a Banpresto DX Series plush. This is the most super-defomed plush of Arceus there will be with the Pokedoll coming a close second thanks to chibification. If people are after a more organic Arceus, wait for the Takara Tomy one to come out. It's inevitable, he will get one like Giratina did. And the Giratina plushes by Takara Tomy are the biggest, and IMO, the best.

Maybe they'll do a lotto plush with a stuffed mandala like they did origin giratina..

viper.fox, thanks for posting - you're my hero, at the moment. xD

I noticed the Bronzong on the poster, much like the person that posted that. It'll probably be owned by one of the movie characters, or something.

Xous said:
viper.fox, thanks for posting - you're my hero, at the moment. xD

I noticed the Bronzong on the poster, much like the person that posted that. It'll probably be owned by one of the movie characters, or something.

Ahaha. Well, I'm very much a fan of Arceus, always have been, so just seeing the first merch alone is like WOW. So glad I'm going to be over there for this movie, just so much stuff that'll be out..

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see! Or maybe Heatran has her own steel-type based army? ;)

Back