(2) Ash's Monferno and Staraptor, Arceus Plush [2/22]

viper.fox said:
Xous said:
viper.fox, thanks for posting - you're my hero, at the moment. xD

I noticed the Bronzong on the poster, much like the person that posted that. It'll probably be owned by one of the movie characters, or something.

Ahaha. Well, I'm very much a fan of Arceus, always have been, so just seeing the first merch alone is like WOW. So glad I'm going to be over there for this movie, just so much stuff that'll be out..

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see! Or maybe Heatran has her own steel-type based army? ;)

We're alike, you and I... xD Well, simply in our adoration of the Creator. I wish I could go see the film in Japan. It would be better than sitting in my living room and watching commercials every ten minutes. -_-

And the army idea would be cool, but it would feel like Movie #11 to me, with Gigas and the Swine (though they don't share the same Types).

Water Pokémon Master said:
I'll try to record it for you Xous. :D

xD But that would be illegal.

Also, I'd not have the surround sound booming when Arceus roars (or whatever it does) and the massive screen.

Thanks anyways, WPM. ;D

Actually I hope Arceus doesn't talk. Like the Forest Spirit from Princess Mononoke.

Same here. But if it does, I'm riding on the idea that it'll have the voice that spoke at the end of #10, when Oracion finished playing, and Palkia "bowed" at the tower.

But it'll most likely roar. I can't wait to hear how they make its cry sound. =D

What voice that spoke at the end? You mean that lionish growling? I thought that was Palkia.

But yeah, I think it would be awesome if Arceus was tied to that light at the end of the 10th movie. Continuity FTW. Also, if Gaudey was somehow linked to Arceus too.

What voice that spoke at the end? You mean that lionish growling? I thought that was Palkia.

But yeah, I think it would be awesome if Arceus was tied to that light at the end of the 10th movie. Continuity FTW. Also, if Gaudey was somehow linked to Arceus too.

It sounded like words to me, since each grunt was different. I think of it as "the language of the gods" or something.

Pokémon movies with continuity? Why, that would make sense! :O Oh wait, we're finally getting films that are linked and they're great! xD

But yes, linking those aspects to the 12th film would be amazing, and definitely a step in the right direction. I totally agree with you. :)

Hmmm, yeah, fat faced Arceus. It's kinda cute in a way, otherwise, I probably wouldn't buy it for much.

Staraptor and Monferno? Cool. Staraptor will bring Ash's grunge side out. Monferno is a gangster too.

dmaster out.

LOL, that Arceus plush is even creepier than the Darkrai one I saw at Nintendo World yesterday!

2309254434_b226261405.jpg

his pokemon only evolve about 16 episodes away at leat thats what i heard.By the way i would trade a good card for a ex. anyone want to trade.And does anyone know what game arceus is in with no cheats and info on mystery dungeon 3?

Back