(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

typhlonruxs said:
I think it's just a confused kibago -_-

paralyzed

rockinpikachu said:
It is? Sorry I can't tell

look at both of the screens there all the same pokemon i thought that to until i noticed the where the same

Weyard said:
hey now. Your not supposed to be using "shape" in your arguement XD. We already learned that shape means nothing. I mean just because 2 things are shaped like hearts doesn't mean their related in any way. /sarcasm.

he wasnt talking about that

aaroncsmall2 said:
angryface.png

Whats with 3 new in training digimon looking pokemon?

daruma plant owl and rocky lok like in training

I just learned that Basura means "rubbish" in spanish. Don't know if a japanese game would use parts of other languages? Something to think about anyway....Basurao looks a bit grungy.

Dizzard said:
I just learned that Basura means "rubbish" in spanish.

Yes, it does. Could they be trying to vary names?

http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=&ie=UTF-8&text=Basura&sl=es&tl=en#

The game i think will be great. I only really collect the cards but i do have diamond almost got Soul Silver but i was out of luck, sold out.... :/ -Back on topic- The game i feel is a great game.

Dizzard said:
I just learned that Basura means "rubbish" in spanish. Don't know if a japanese game would use parts of other languages? Something to think about anyway...Basurao looks a bit grungy.
I thought of the same thing when i heard about basurao,about using parts from other languages the last gym leader you challenge,in generation 1 and 3 is a variation of the name john,because in spanish it is Juan,and in Italian it is giovanni should we expect another variation of the name john in generation V?

Back