(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

the new fish is stupid and ugly and I guess it's fake,and what's happen to the cheese :D raccoon !!??

Wow...the swan's front sprite is huge O-O

Now I know that is in my team!! My opponent will be blown away by those wings :p

Why would it be a master Document if they just show old Pokemon i know seven of them were not meant to be seen until corocoro but still why would they show just 7 anyway.

I guess that there are 2 pokémon per page: Mamambou+Kurumiru, Swana+Gigaiausu, Moguryuu+Miruhoggu(?) and Shikijika has got its own page...

Gigaiasu artwork that leaked from the tour bus is now confirmed true... so we can say 100% that also Emonga is true!

So when do you guys think there will be more in Japan time as I live on the east cost of Australia and are only 1 hour in front of Japan

Ooh, Swana's front sprite is so beautiful! It will definitely be on my team if I don't choose Mijumaru. It's nothing new but at least it gives hope there might be more. *crosses fingers for Denchura artwork*

Back