(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

It's 5 pm in Australia right now and if by the time I get up in the morning there are no leaks i will be very angry.

zero20 said:
i know but its 2x still super effective.. o well and they should of gave it a better ability or made a new one
but it does look really cool

Rock pokemon are usually very defensive, so a 2x weakness wont knock him out.

I'm from australia as well and i'm annoyed no new leaks. Anyway guys back on topic. that little rock thing i bet you anything that it's fake. Also i'm not sure if i've said this but the new brown fish irks me a bit.

aaroncsmall2 said:
Rock pokemon are usually very defensive, so a 2x weakness wont knock him out.

but water moves will lol because rock pokemon usually have low special defence and really strong special sweepers will knock it out..
but maybe it will have good special defence,
o and by the way i like your icon :p

Playerking95 said:
I'm from australia as well and i'm annoyed no new leaks. Anyway guys back on topic. that little rock thing i bet you anything that it's fake. Also i'm not sure if i've said this but the new brown fish irks me a bit.

Do you have any actual proof its fake or are you refusing to accept change?

Personally, I don't like wakoishi, hihidaruma preevo, and plant monstrosity. I can only hope for them to have good KS art.

Nessthefox said:
Personally, I don't like wakoishi, hihidaruma preevo, and plant monstrosity. I can only hope for them to have good KS art.

well maybe the plant has a cool evo like hihidaruma

Nessthefox said:

You are by no means alone. Though the Hihidaruma pre-evo is forgivable because of it's origin.

Guys, I found some little info:
Miracle Shooter allows you to use items during battles over wireless/wifi and you can choose to allow this or not when you are setting up the match.
Also options to disallow bringing in I/II/III/IV Gen Pokemon into a match
There is an option for battling with ‘Rental Pokemon’
In Random Battle there are options for either Single Battle (3 or 6 pokemon) or Double Battle (4 or 6 pokemon)
There is a storyline event regarding the Gym Leaders and some competition
Once again there will be 8 badges to earn (and you cannot fully explore the map until you have obtained them all…)
The method to hatch pokemon eggs has changed

Playerking95 said:
Where did you find this and also gym leaders mixed with storyline cool.

I think this info was found from a blog. They state that "someone" was leaking some info earlier that matched previous info but could very well be fake. Therefore, this info is Unconfirmed.

The Spook said:
Guys, I found some little info:
Miracle Shooter allows you to use items during battles over wireless/wifi and you can choose to allow this or not when you are setting up the match.
Also options to disallow bringing in I/II/III/IV Gen Pokemon into a match
There is an option for battling with ‘Rental Pokemon’
In Random Battle there are options for either Single Battle (3 or 6 pokemon) or Double Battle (4 or 6 pokemon)
There is a storyline event regarding the Gym Leaders and some competition
Once again there will be 8 badges to earn (and you cannot fully explore the map until you have obtained them all…)
The method to hatch pokemon eggs has changed

Gym Leader Tournament would be neat.

@Purple230
Off topic:Man ,do you know that you made an advertisment.
On topic:It was said too that the new info matches up with the information revealed.

The Spook said:
@Purple230
Off topic:Man ,do you know that you made an advertisment.
On topic:It was too that the new info matches up with the information revealed.

I did?? I read the rules before I joined and I think it said that putting a "direct link" to another forum in order to try and get them to join is called an advertisement. Well, I will edit my post then because I wasn't trying to advertise. Just posting the source where this info could have been found from.

But Spook, was that your source for this info?

Back