(2) August CoroCoro Scans, Basurao Revealed from 'Black' and 'White' Demos [7/8]

zero20 said:
well if you think about it pokemon was first and always better so i think they have the right to make little head thingys 2 rite?

I think Digimon came first in Japan. At least, that's what I've read.

lotusoftheleaf said:
It doesn't matter. Even if it did, Pokémon didn't copy the design and style. They're starting to look a lot like Digimon now. I'm not saying they're running out of ideas, because they're not. I just think they're getting some inspiration from their Digimon.

lotusoftheleaf said:

Digimon was originally based on Tamagachi, so dont even start the whole "DIGIMON COPIES POKEMON" thing.

Zalman said:
It doesn't matter. Even if it did, Pokémon didn't copy the design and style. They're starting to look a lot like Digimon now. I'm not saying they're running out of ideas, because they're not. I just think they're getting some inspiration from their Digimon.

yeah three of the pokemon that are from the Bus tour look like In Training Digimon blobs.

In actuality, the first Pokémon media, Pokémon Red and Green, were released initially on February 27, 1996 in Japan; where as the Digimon virtual pet was released on June 26, 1997.

thats wat wiki says

lotusoftheleaf said:

No, Pokemon came first. It was being developed since 1990, and the first games came out in '96. The first Digimon tamagotchi came out in '97.
-
Edit: I'm always beaten by someone. XD

-

If wakoishi is related to gigaias, then I think there is a middle stage.

Hamarill said:
No, Pokemon came first. It was being developed since 1990, and the first games came out in '96. The first Digimon tamagotchi came out in '97.
-
Edit: I'm always beaten by someone. XD

-

If wakoishi is related to gigaias, then I think there is a middle stage.

Yeah there most likely is. It looks like Wakoishi is going to develop some sort of outer shell by using the surrounding earth and rocks. Gigaiasu looks like his actual body is covered completely.

Like I said, that's only what I read. I'm not saying Pokémon copies Digimon or vice versa. Until they start adding "mon" to the end of every Pokémon name, they're not copying.

aaroncsmall2 said:
Yeah there most likely is. It looks like Wakoishi is going to develop some sort of outer shell by using the surrounding earth and rocks. Gigaiasu looks like his actual body is covered completely.

to bad Gigaiasu is only rock type

aaroncsmall2 said:
Its better for it to be plain Rock than to be part Ground like its parallels, Rhyperior and Golem.

yeah but wouldnt rock steel be better? or only steel?

zero20 said:
yeah but wouldnt rock steel be better? or only steel?

It makes a lot of sense for it to be pure rock.

If a pokemon is just one type it won't have any 4x weaknesses.

Purple230 said:
Look what a joke led into...

I'm never gonna tell a joke again. :p

I'm still new here, but from what I've seen people get pretty offended when you compare Pokémon and Digimon. All I did was say I read Digimon came first, and I get told not to start comparing the two. :p

aaroncsmall2 said:
It makes a lot of sense for it to be pure rock.

If a pokemon is just one type it won't have any 4x weaknesses.

yeah but rock is weak to 5 types thats really bad imo

Made an account so I can participate in this.

Why does gigaisu/wakoishi remind me of regirock so much. plus that thing aaron said about the pebbles forming from the earth also makes me think of regirock.

aaroncsmall2 said:
None of those are 4x weaknesses.

i know but its 2x still super effective.. o well and they should of gave it a better ability or made a new one
but it does look really cool

lotusoftheleaf said:
I'm still new here, but from what I've seen people get pretty offended when you compare Pokémon and Digimon. All I did was say I read Digimon came first, and I get told not to start comparing the two. :p

I see...

...Note to Self: NEVER compare Pokemon with Digimon...

Im newber...I mean newer D=

Back