(2) BW3 Brings Back EX Pokemon, Six New 'Red Collection' Cards Revealed! [6/23]

Riskbreakers said:
konter_j8902 said:
I personally hope that the birdy is introduced with the exact same wording as aerodactyl. It is just giving more options to the game. It will autoloss to ZPS anyways. It is more fun having lots of decks then 2-3 in the format

ZPS also has a weakness to Archeops so it's no autoloss considering if you could run it with Donphan.

How? ZPS is the one deck that doesn't require evolved pokemon?

glaceon said:
Riskbreakers said:
konter_j8902 said:
I personally hope that the birdy is introduced with the exact same wording as aerodactyl. It is just giving more options to the game. It will autoloss to ZPS anyways. It is more fun having lots of decks then 2-3 in the format

ZPS also has a weakness to Archeops so it's no autoloss considering if you could run it with Donphan.

Thank you... Someone gets it

Avacado said:
the return of brightlook!lol

*slams head on desk*

o_O catcher and bright look again?...you wouldnt even have to run junk arm lol.

i just hope for some good EX's and not to many bad ones...*glares at electrode prime*

Maybe Garbodor will be a reprint of Fossil Muk.

With Archeops, I'm betting its got an attack like this:
{F}{F}{F} for 60. If Archeops has 7 or more damage counters on it, this attacks base power is 20.

konter_j8902 said:
glaceon said:
Riskbreakers said:
konter_j8902 said:

Thank you... Someone gets it

I'd assume you would pair Archeops with another attacker because I'm not stupid enough to run straight Archeops. If I paired it with something like Donphan Prime then I doubt it would be an auto-loss.

I don't like the TCG that much (it gets kinda boring for me), But I LOVED the ex cards! And what if, like the first few TCG card sets, they have a code or some thing and that unlocks Pokemon and stuff in the dream world!? THAT WOULD BE PERFECT!

Bippa201 said:
Maybe Garbodor will be a reprint of Fossil Muk.

With Archeops, I'm betting its got an attack like this:
{F}{F}{F} for 60. If Archeops has 7 or more damage counters on it, this attacks base power is 20.

lol, a Garbodor as a reprint of fossil Muk would be great! :D

I just hope you're wrong about the Archeops attack...

I'm looking forward to Red Collection. I'm not so much a player as I am a collector, so I'm really digging the artwork in this set.

I also can't wait to see what the new EX cards will look like.

Storm_Front said:
ShadowDark said:
I really do hope Archeops has to remain active at the very least.

This goes back to the argument about how broken people thought Vileplume was last season. I'll repeat that Archeops is not unfair because his ability effects both players and there is the issue of getting catchered to the active spot. Being active makes an otherwise interesting card for the meta completely worthless.
I don't think it would be worthless. If you can get it out turn 2 in the active position, you could stall until you get your guys set up.

But if it has the same power/ability as fossil aero, than this is going straight into my Super Cubone deck.:D

How do you know weather or not there will be a remake or not? Sure I doubt it would be released this year, but that's because it's nearly July and there's no new of such a game. It is completely possible that we will get a remake, and the EX cards suggest that it is even more possible.

Maybe there'll be a remake if they make new systems beyond the 3DS, but considering it's possible to send RSEFRLG Pokemon to 4th Gen and Up, I seriously doubt it. Because we'd then the only game left in the dust would be the Kanto games

Saviour_Gundam said:
Maybe there'll be a remake if they make new systems beyond the 3DS, but considering it's possible to send RSEFRLG Pokemon to 4th Gen and Up, I seriously doubt it. Because we'd then the only game left in the dust would be the Kanto games

That's not the only point of a remake, though I personally dislike the 3rd generation there are a large amount of people that love the 3rd generation, and people would like a new an improved game. Let's face it R/S will be 10 years old next year, and the games are very outdated.

A thing that makes BW so nice is, that you don't need alot of money or good trades for making a good deck. In the past it have been a big problem for me getting the cards because of the high prices. But in BW though they came up with the same cards rare and not rare (Reshiram & Zekrom). That's genius! More of that thanks!

Back