(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

RE: (1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Airs Soon! [2/6]

I hope it is a stand alone (legendary?) Lucario doesn't need an evolution!

Pokémon-X said:
Oh, sorry. I changed it to a link, should I get rid of it altogether?
Send the picture to WPM. He wanted pictures of the episode anyway.

SS3 Lucario FTW!

But seriously, it looks like an evolution of Zangoose, which I know they wouldn't do without an evolution of Seviper. But it looks like a Zangoose evo. Lucario is just fine, leave him alone.

Edit: Just refreshed the front page and it says the pokemon is "Z", so I guess it isn't Zangoose's evo. Oh well, good guess IMO.

This is so cool, somewhere in there they said a Ranger special would air on next weeks episode.
The new Pokemon looks like a Lucario evolution to me, its awesome though and its about time haha

I already posted it. I literally uploaded it ten seconds after they showed it. :p

It looks like a Weavile evolution to me.

--
If anyone missed what was happening in Pokemon Sunday then you can see what happened at some parts @ Page #2.

crm103top08 said:
SS3 Lucario FTW!

But seriously, it looks like an evolution of Zangoose, which I know they wouldn't do without an evolution of Seviper. But it looks like a Zangoose evo. Lucario is just fine, leave him alone.

Zangoose is an interesting idea. I've always thought is was mistreated in Pokémon fandom. If it is a Zangoose evo, it better be good. :mad:

Still don't see how you could see it when all I got were pixels...*pouts*

Oh well...judging from the silhouette...I'd say it resembles Lucario a fair bit (looks like a Lucario-Shiftry hybrid tbh), but I doubt Lucario NEEDS an evolution (the again...Rhyperior...) but I'd predict it to be a Dark/Fighting type.

Weavile and Lucario dont need evolutions.
I'll go with a totally new Pokemon or like a poster above stated, Zangoose evo.

I'm gonna go ahead and say: Mightyena evo. It's not, but that's what it looks like to me.

Water Pokémon Master said:
I already posted it. I literally uploaded it ten seconds after they showed it. :p
LOL. WPM it seemed like you were ready to post it when the picture first came up, and quickly uploaded it.

--
If anyone missed what was happening in Pokemon Sunday then you can see what happened at some parts @ Page #2.

Lobsterlair said:
I'm gonna go ahead and say: Mightyena evo. It's not, but that's what it looks like to me.

omigosh! your right, it does look like it.

Remember when they showed us Lucario silhouette? Everybody thought it's related to Blaziken.

This is a stand-alone Pokemon...

Stay away from Pokemon, Sonic the Werehog!!!

Joking aside, I hope it's something totally new. However, I can't shake the feeling that it COULD be a Celebi forme or something related since the early movie poster seems to have focus on Celebi (or it does if you ask me).

The Pokemon seems like a grass type to me.

--

Sugimori, even your silhouettes look amazing. =(

Anyways, working on my interpretation of it now... Can't wait to see how wrong I turn out to be. xD

It is in fact the "Z" from the 13th movie's title, The Ruler of Illusion: Z.
Man. I wanted the Ruler of Illusion to be Porygon-Z. However, this is a key piece of evidence. It controls illusions.

Back