(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

RE: (1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Airs Soon! [2/6]

Well I'm pety sure its not a mix of pokemon! To think that it is connected to a pokemon like ninetales for example can be unlikely because this pokemon is called the "ruler of illusion". this could mean that bit is a psychic type. It can also be a legendary fifth gen. pokemon.

It looks a bit like Omega-Xis from MegaMan Star Force...

Ageman20XX said:
Hey,

So I noticed that the silhouette was a little lighter around the edges than it should be, so I took it into Photoshop. I blew up the key areas really big and upped the brightness a whole bunch. It's still pretty hard to make out, but I think this shows a clearly fox-like Pokemon with hair in a ponytail and a mid-section very reminiscent of Lucario.

I know somewhere earlier it was said no images, but people deserve to see this if it is something and it's not using up bandwidth or anything so....

I'll change the image to a link if it's really necessary, but I'm hoping to evade that outcome.

What do ya think? New Pokemon? Still Lucario related? Possible connection to Ninetails? Etc. etc.

It does look like a fiercy fox..

Ageman20XX said:
Hey,

So I noticed that the silhouette was a little lighter around the edges than it should be, so I took it into Photoshop. I blew up the key areas really big and upped the brightness a whole bunch. It's still pretty hard to make out, but I think this shows a clearly fox-like Pokemon with hair in a ponytail and a mid-section very reminiscent of Lucario.

I know somewhere earlier it was said no images, but people deserve to see this if it is something and it's not using up bandwidth or anything so....

I'll change the image to a link if it's really necessary, but I'm hoping to evade that outcome.

What do ya think? New Pokemon? Still Lucario related? Possible connection to Ninetails? Etc. etc.

I'm going to cast my ballot for new Pokemon. Its design is similar to Lucario's, but not enough to make it an evolution. This will probably just be the same kind of Pokemon as Lucario in terms of introduction (since they both premiered the new generation with a movie appearance).

This Pokemon doesn't seem to me to be a legendary Pokemon. It seems like a grass starter mostly.

I really don't understand why a lot of people think it has to be an evolution! It is said to be "the ruler of illusions" that make me think its legend!
Zangoose has nothing to do with illusions, Lucario's thing is Aura (why would they change this for an evolution)

It's a Fox McCloud evo. Case Closed.

Kevin Garrett said:
I'm going to cast my ballot for new Pokemon. Its design is similar to Lucario's, but not enough to make it an evolution. This will probably just be the same kind of Pokemon as Lucario in terms of introduction (since they both premiered the new generation with a movie appearance).

THIS

If it's a legendary then there won't be enough 5th gen. legendary pokemon to be in any upcoming fifth gen movies.

Ice Arceus said:
This Pokemon doesn't seem to me to be a legendary Pokemon. It seems like a grass starter mostly.
It's most likely not a starter. The only final evolution of a starter revealed before the games came out (besides the originals) was Blaziken IIRC. Since this one is starring in a movie, I think that can be ruled out.

7YearsinTibet said:
It does look like a fiercy fox..

Even if it was related to Ninetails, I think it would be a weird new-gen to have as the star of a movie if only because the relative obscurity of Ninetails in the grand scheme of things.

I think if Ninetails got a Fire/Psychic evolution it would rock like no other, but it's unlikely at best. Probably a completely new but not-really-legendary Pokemon like Lucario was for that other movie (8th?).

Steelia said:
Hmm. I fail to see how it looks anything close to Lucario.

Thats because it looks NOTHING like lucario

42S said:
Bannette evolution me thinks. I also think it's Ghost/Psychic type. Definately Ghost type if its legendary as we have yet to see one (excluding Arceus).

If it's an evo, I doubt it's Lucario. In this order, my guesses are:
-Bannette
-Zangoose
-Mighteyana
-Charmeleon (unique, but breaks too many traditions)
-Riolu (Lucario's OU already, and had it's own movie)

lolwtf?? I rofl's for 3 minutes when i saw banette. Only one i wouldn't completely disagree with is zangoose.

I would say the only resemblence this thing has with any pokemon is it has a paintbrush arm so maybe smeargle. I think this is a new line of Pokémon

I bet u guys its an electric type, somehow it just screams electric to me, also it looks in my mind somewhat like this:

a Zozanero frum Spectrobes

Ryu Shoji said:
It looks a bit like Omega-Xis from MegaMan Star Force...

Haha exactly what I was thinking

EXCLUSIVE IMAGE:
sonicmonsmall.png

And I was so sure it was going to be a Lucario-Shiftry fusion :(

sonicyellow said:
I would say the only resemblence this thing has with any pokemon is it has a paintbrush arm so maybe smeargle. I think this is a new line of Pokémon

I was going to ask this: Is the "ponytail" Z's other arm?
Or the other arm is hidden on the silhouette?

Tobi_Akatsuki said:
I bet u guys its an electric type, somehow it just screams electric to me, also it looks mind like this:

a Zozanero frum Spectrobes

omg that actually looks like it :O ok i think elec or dark or (most likely not) normal or steel

Back