(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

RE: (1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Airs Soon! [2/6]

Just for the heck of it:

P1000501.jpg

That's how I see it right now. Can't wait to see how it actually looks. Not even going to bother with color schemes at this moment. xD

Xous said:
Just for the heck of it:

That's how I see it right now. Can't wait to see how it actually looks. Not even going to bother with color schemes at this moment. xD

That is the freaking coolest thing I've seen all day

That was pretty good Xous!
I hope that the arm is just like you draw, I don't like different arms. That's with I don't bother about Deoxys/Kingler too much XD

Xous said:
Just for the heck of it:

That looks awesome!!

Water Pokémon Master said:
Looks like an evolved Sonic the Hedgehog. o_O

yes. yes it does.

Xous said:
Just for the heck of it:

whoa, well... nevermind smeargle...

Looks like an evolved Sonic the Hedgehog. o_O

Well.... Probopass looks like Mario, so that's ok to me XD

Well, Mightyena is supposed to be in the movie along with Tangrowth, so maybe it's his werewolf evolution?

v2dex011.gif
pokemon-z.jpg

Xous said:
Just for the heck of it:

P1000501.jpg

Wow. That might just be how it actually looks like.

I find that hard to believe, but maybe. Look at Quilava to Typhlosion after all. @_@

Whatever it is, based on it being the Master of Illusion, and the movie trailer, I would have to say that it is the pokemon that disguised itself as Ash.

Another thing to note is this pokemon could have been the same one that took over Ash during the Battle Frontier Saga. You know the king of pokelantis?

Xous said:
Just for the heck of it:

P1000501.jpg

So...epic, it probably will look like that, or at least close it it hopefully the real deal doesnt have long fangs or anything. If your drawing looks just like it, I would be happy to say that Gen 5 may be better than Gen.4, yet thats just my opinion :D

now that xous did that, it actually does look like lucario o_O

Well, Mightyena is supposed to be in the movie along with Tangrowth, so maybe it's his werewolf evolution?

v2dex011.gif
pokemon-z.jpg

u... no. just... no. wheres the tail?

according to xous it looks like a girl lucario mixed with a little gallade

This could be the 3rd Pokémon (4th including smeargle) to actually use Transform because of the Ruler of Illusion thing. It could also mean that it is extremely cunning and sly to be able to trick Pokémon (possibly) into a war in the 13th movie; turning everyone against each other then rising. These Charicteristics make me think of a fox and that is what it looks like.

Maybe it has something to do with this game?

http://www.masterofillusion.net/

v2dex011.gif
pokemon-z.jpg

Wow then Mightyena must have been taking diet pills or something :p

Back