(2) 'CoroCoro' and 'Pokemon Sunday' Reveal New Pokemon's Silhouette! [2/6]

RE: (1) 'Pokemon Sunday' Airs Soon! [2/6]

If past experience has told us anything it is a brand new pokemon that has no connection to any we've seen so far. This won't probably be an evolution seeing as it the Master of Illusion. Legendary Werewolf for sure.

Lizzard said:
I was going to ask this: Is the "ponytail" Z's other arm?
Or the other arm is hidden on the silhouette?

said "ponytail" is its other arm yes, but no its not a ponytail.

lemonadejohnson said:
If past experience has told us anything it is a brand new pokemon that has no connection to any we've seen so far. This won't probably be an evolution seeing as it the Master of Illusion. Legendary Werewolf for sure.

As previously stated, the first few announced Gen 4 Pokemon were Muchlax, Mime Jr., Weavile and Lucario. Munchlax was first...

Haha I love this feeling, although not similar, remember the new Shaymin form feeling, kept you checking the internet on and on and on haha as well as when the 4th gen Pokemon were releasing.
The new Pokemon probably isnt legendary, but it will probably be like Lucario in Lucario and the mystery of Mew movie.

But to think that this pokemon is somehow involved with Johto legendaries like celebi is interesting.

bleachigo66 said:
I really don't understand why a lot of people think it has to be an evolution! It is said to be "the ruler of illusions" that make me think its legend!
Zangoose has nothing to do with illusions, Lucario's thing is Aura (why would they change this for an evolution)

People thought Aura would scream "OMG IT CAN CONTOL AURA LUCARIO'S A LEGEND!!!11!!one!!"

2 years later...

This "Rioru" is the apparent pre-evolution of Lucario.

tweety210 said:
But to think that this pokemon is somehow involved with Johto legendaries like celebi is interesting.
Lucario and Mew?

Right now I just thought of something, could it be like a fusion of the three dogs 0_0
probably not though...

The new Silhoette looks so Cool!

Looks like some kind of Evolution of Wevile.

Yea something like that. I don't think Lucario is legendary. It has a pre evolution.

burnpsy said:
As previously stated, the first few announced Gen 4 Pokemon were Muchlax, Mime Jr., Weavile and Lucario. Munchlax was first...

Well I guess you are correct. Let me change my mind. There are no other pokemon that are Masters of Illusion

Since this thing is a "ruler of illusion," and has a canine-like appearance, it might be based on a Kitsune, look it up and youll see what im saying

NotVeryEffective said:
Since this thing is a "ruler of illusion," and has a canine-like appearance, it might be based on a Kitsune, look it up and youll see what im saying

It's Fox McCloud + Inu Yasha

burnpsy said:

Going by this argument, this pokemon should have come out 2 movies ago! This is the last DP movie, who was in the last Advanced generation movie? Lucario! Oh and was Munchlax EVER advertised as the master of anything? lol

Loki said:
Right now I just thought of something, could it be like a fusion of the three dogs 0_0
probably not though...

Something like Regigigas is to the three Regis. Doubt it though.

^Ho-Oh does that already.

bleachigo66 said:
Going by this argument, this pokemon should have come out 2 movies ago! This is the last DP movie, who was in the last Advanced generation movie? Lucario! Oh and was Munchlax EVER advertised as the master of anything? lol

Pokemon XD came out before the movie.

Also, that's not even part of my argument. My argument is simply that it being the first confirmed Pokemon, or even being the ruler of illusion, doesn't stop it from being a regular Pokemon or even being related to something we already have.

True. Usually the first new gen. pokemon ever announced had nothing to do with pokemon from the previous gen.

Back