(2) Electivire FB LV.X Revealed, Arceus is a Pokemon! [8/3]

RE: (1) Arceus is a Pokemon! [8/3]

OMG SRSLY?!?!!?
i need to read it first...
/me goes to read

EDIT: LOL
haha "everything is known about the Alpha Pokemon at this point. But whatever."

If only August 3rd was somehow Xous' birthday....this would be so much more epic. But thats cool an all, cant say I'm not excited about getting a LEGIT Arceus.

-Black Rayquaza

OMG!!!

Arceus has been known for 3 years and Pokemon expects to think that we don't know about it? Wooow.

i bet there is someone out there that is like
"ZOMG A GOD POKE!?!?!?! I NEVA KNEW <<33 :DD"
and actually never knew

^people that have never heard of Japan or fansites and only visit pokemon.com or pokemonplatinum.com, where fighting is strong against Psychic. o_O

o_O.W-O-W it's acuttly a pokemon!I never knew wow a god pokemon!! *sarcasom*.half the world knew it for 3 years and they think we have no idea.lolz.

Wait... "arceus?" Who's that? What's Pokemon? WHERE AM I!?!? Seriously, though, I'm sure there were a lot of kids who didn't know what Arceus was. Perhaps this announcement means an event is soon coming to North America? Perhaps when HGSS comes out in Japan, people in North America will be bale to get Arceus via event. (I hope not through Wi-Fi, though, because then he won't be rare, anymore.)

Cool. Hopefully there is an event coming up soon.
And it better not only be for Platinum! >:O

Looks cool. Considering I have the Electivire from MT, I'm excited to add another one to my collection. I thought the first one was amazing, this new one might be even more epic. It would be a great asset to an electric theme deck imo. :3

- Luigi

PS. Let us Rejoice, Arceus finally is revealed! =D

What's an Arceus?
It sounds stupid. Kind of like a RC car/Toys R' Us hybrid.
I'll stick to my Lucario thank you very much.
Rofl jk, I can't believe they decided to wait three years to reveal this.

Black Rayquaza said:
If only August 3rd was somehow Xous' birthday...this would be so much more epic. But thats cool an all, cant say I'm not excited about getting a LEGIT Arceus.

-Black Rayquaza

It's MY B-Day today. ;D

Lol stupid space goat. They did the same with Shaymin. They release it later down the road. :F It's like their policy to "officially" release it years after everyone who has a brain with Google has already found the info they need on it. Whatever. :F

Electivire Facebook Lv.X looks cool. I love the background. :3 Unfortunately, I kind of don't like the card that much because the Power ends the turn, and that's just ASKING to be Power Sprayed. And then your opponent cries as you continue to sweep him. :[

dmaster out.

holy dear god, they dont waste any time, japan just got arceus, i was expecting about 3-4 months before we got it! and i read on wikipedia before that the new movie would be in usa in november! i dont know if they still have it, but i thought it was a lie.....could be true!:D:D:D

SotS said:
Black Rayquaza said:
If only August 3rd was somehow Xous' birthday...this would be so much more epic. But thats cool an all, cant say I'm not excited about getting a LEGIT Arceus.

-Black Rayquaza

It's MY B-Day today. ;D

Happy birthday then!

Finally, although doesn't anyone think it has been revealed way sooner than expected. I expected it to be revealed around the first quarter of 2010. But this is so much better. Does this mean the movie will be announced? Will the US be closely preceding Japan in Anime, games, and TCG?

So, the deformed space goat that looks like it got stuck in a fence has an official english name now? cool.

quilava11 said:
Finally, although doesn't anyone think it has been revealed way sooner than expected. I expected it to be revealed around the first quarter of 2010. But this is so much better. Does this mean the movie will be announced? Will the US be closely preceding Japan in Anime, games, and TCG?
I agree. I didn't expect them to reveal Arceus until the beginning of 2010.
I guess this means that the movie will be out here within a few months.

wow, i'm really shocked that they revealed him this soon. i didn't think they'd do that will this winter. but, i'm excited now ^^ maybe they will get the movie over here faster and get it dubbed for us Americans who were not lucky enough to be in Japan and see it. But, i swear if they mess the movie up because of "religious references", i won't buy anymore american pokemon movies. i just hate seeing them mess up the movies.

Back