(2) Electivire FB LV.X Revealed, Arceus is a Pokemon! [8/3]

OMG, my second fav. Pokemon is now finally a Pokemon! Err... a revealed Pokemon in the US that is now on the official website if no one likes spoilers-_- Still, yay! And BTW, Vire FB has decent artwork. Could make it as a rogue, if not a fun deck.

Just noticing this, but isn't this a little early than when they reveal a new Pokemon, and a little anti-climatic (I think it means un-suspenseful) PUSA usually gives some suspense, showing a sillogeute (or however you spell it) of the new Pokemon. And then, around the USA's New Year, they usually reveal it. Maybe earlier in December, though.

LOL @ goat stuck in fence.

Let's make sure that joke gets as stale as possible.

I hope we get the Hall of Origin Arceus so I can finally effort train one.

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention: Isn't Arceus that thing that looks like a goat stuck in a fence?

As much as you say it, I've never heard of Arceus being called a "deformed spacegoat that got stuck in a fence". Glad to hear that PUSA is no longer in denial about Arceus.

InuMimi said:
wow, I'm really shocked that they revealed him this soon. I didn't think they'd do that will this winter. but, I'm excited now ^^ maybe they will get the movie over here faster and get it dubbed for us Americans who were not lucky enough to be in Japan and see it. But, I swear if they mess the movie up because of "religious references", I won't buy anymore american pokemon movies. I just hate seeing them mess up the movies.

I agree with this and:

Gliscor said:
Just noticing this, but isn't this a little early than when they reveal a new Pokemon, and a little anti-climatic (I think it means un-suspenseful) PUSA usually gives some suspense, showing a sillogeute (or however you spell it) of the new Pokemon. And then, around the USA's New Year, they usually reveal it. Maybe earlier in December, though.

This. What are they doing revealing it so soon? o_O I'm not upset that they did, I'm just extremely confused... Oh, well. I guess sooner is better than later, after all... Can't wait to see what "new" information they want to throw at us... ;/ (Hopefully we'll get some cool artwork or wallpapers, at least).

I really like how they worded the revelation, though. xD "Arceus Approaches..."... Sounds godly. ;0

Fact: Half the little kids who only go to pokemon.com and think Pikachu is the strongest Pokémon ever say this is a hoax. Also, Arceus is fully revealed yet; they still have to introduce Multitype and Judgment.

vire has extremly cool art. his attack isnt bad his power is kind of really 2-sided.
i dont really care about the confirmation of arceus in america.

That's what I'm thinking. If they're revealing Arceus so soon, it has to be because they have plans for it soon.

Most likely: The Advent of Arceus is the next set after Supreme Victors, and it would make sense to have an official reveal by then.
Less likely: The next movie is really moving along.
Less likely than that: HeartGold and SoulSilver is well on the way here, and just as in Japan, they want to promote the games with Arceus tie-ins.

Likely, it's because Advent of Arceus is coming relatively soon.

Don't get me wrong, I like Electivire, I just wish that they would have used a Pokemon that didn't already have a Lv. X. Especially since this FB can have any Pokemon.

Yay Arceus! That means the AoA set here won't be devoid of all Arceus cards! At least I hope it won't....

Wow, the Arceus revelation was pretty unexpected. There has to be some reason that they revealed it so early...perhaps the Arceus movie will come out sooner than February? That would be nice to see, and that would mean we wouldn't have TCG delays anymore.

As for Electivire, I think it is a pretty decent cards. Power Spray is a big enemy, but the Power isn't something you should focus on. IMO, Weavile SW and Electivire work pretty well together. Weavile allows for energy accel AND more damage with its Power and Special Darkness Energy. If Weavile's Power is Power Spray'd, than that's one less Power Spray you have to worry about with Electivire's Power.

I like how Pokemon.com revealed Arceus. The wrote a more mysterious and bold "Arceus approaches..." rather than a kiddy and lame "Here comes Arceus!".

I've always discribed Arceus to my friends not into pokemon or getting back into it or even my friends who are as a deer with it's antlers on its ass (or rather around its waist as opposed to on his head)

That is one weird looking god... Also, I'd love to see Arceus do a punch with the arms it doesn't have! lolz

Sure is versatile but it can't learn every TM/HM/MT... Mewtwo has the excuse of being genetically altered... Arceus has NO such excuse! :D (Although he is the only Pokemon to date to be able to be every single type in the game, sorta makes up for not having the mew trait... but still, he TECHNICALLY should know them all, but he doesn't!)

Yess, my favorite Pokemon has another Lv.X :D

Electivire looks awesome, and thinking of Electivire with Electivire SW maybe.

Back