(2) Electivire FB LV.X Revealed, Arceus is a Pokemon! [8/3]

lol at just about everyone. PUSA knows that we know what Arceus is. They aren't "denying" it, they're just not announcing it to the world until it's relevant. There are plenty of people who play Pokemon and didn't know who Arceus is. How is this possible, you may ask?

Simple.

Not everyone spends all their time trying to find out every single piece of information about these games that they possibly can before they're even released, or even after they have been. Lots of people prefer to play the game, and be completely oblivious to anything except what the game itself is offering.

For example, when I first started playing Red, Silver, Sapphire, and Diamond, I knew next to nothing about any of them. I didn't know all the new Pokemon before they were announced, and I made it a point to actually shy away from sites dealing with Pokemon, because seems that just about everyone who has a Pokemon website doesn't give two craps about spoiling stuff for anyone.

Personally, I feel that's the way the games should be played. I never understood why people obsess over taking every ounce of surprise from the games before they even play them. It's like reading the script to a movie, and then going to go see it. Sure, it's still a little fun, but the element of surprise and that feeling of knowing nearly nothing at all about what you're going to find or run into is completely obliterated. And it's that sense of naivety that really makes these games fun, at least for me.

Water Pokemon Master said:
Does this mean the little kids will stop calling that weird animal in our banner the deformed space goat that looks like it got stuck in a fence?

That's funny, WPM. Anyway, I can't believe how long they've waited this long when a lot of people know what Arceus is by now.

Wow, that Electivire card looks awesome. I love the artwork and move choice and I can't wait to see the rest of the set. It looks like it's going to be a very good one. :D
WP

Back