(2) HGSS Release Date, Advent of Arceus Theme Deck Commercial [6/25-6/26]

RE: (1) Advent of Arceus Theme Deck Commercial [6/25]

Good eye with Bronzong but how can you tell that Water-type is Wingull?

The cards look pretty cool. Announcement to everyone: Ferrah Faucet and Michel Jackson both passed away today. He was 50 and had a Cardiac Arest and she was 42 and died of cancer. Everyones heart goes out to their families I hope they have a good life in their new worlds.:)

Why is HG/SS $50? Pokewalker couldn't seriously be worth 15 to 20 dollars! Well then again they are going to be the ultimate Pokemon games of the decade so I'll be willing to drop half a benjamin on it. :) But the dreams of that Arceus figure are gone now. :(

That's the usual price that Pokémon RPGs cost in Japan. When it gets here, it'll probably be $35 like they usually are.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Good eye with Bronzong but how can you tell that Water-type is Wingull?

You can see a white wing with a blue strip (from what I remember, that is only Wingull) on the Water type card image, but...I guess it could just be an assumption.

Woohoo, a confirmed release date! That means that the official countdown had begun. I'm so excited to find out about all of the new features of the game. It seems like it will be a must-buy.

If the trend of release dates continues, I'd say we're looking at a March release in the US, and a May release for Europe and Australia.

The MSRP for most Pokémon games is $39.99 in the US, so I'd expect the retail price to be anywhere from $35-$40.

Yay. Can't wait to get my SoulSilver imported. :D
starcharge said:
Why is HG/SS $50? Pokewalker couldn't seriously be worth 15 to 20 dollars! Well then again they are going to be the ultimate Pokemon games of the decade so I'll be willing to drop half a benjamin on it. :) But the dreams of that Arceus figure are gone now. :(
Maybe they actually went through and made the thing (PokeWalker) worth using. I wouldn't be surprised if they games cost $40 when they come out in America. Depends on if we get the PokeWalker bundled with it or not, I guess. I really hope we get the figures for pre-order. Those look awesome.

Advent of Arceus cards rock too. I want those Arceus cards!

I want those arceus cards so much. They are so versatile with so many types and the lv. X being the type of the former one. Want the grass... I hope the Pokewalker gets bundled in whith the game here in down under.

Heh, September 12th isn't too far away...based on this, I expect a March 2010 release in America. Platinum followed the same trend last year...

Anyway, I have to see some of these new cards before I get an opinion on them...though so far, this set is disappointing.

Cool, finally a release date. As for the Advent of Arceus commercial, not nearly as cool as the other commercials... Oh, well. It's just great to finally have Arceus appearing everywhere. xP

Oh yeah, for those of you who are constantly visiting the Movie 12 website (pokemon-movie.jp) like I do, daily, they've finally updated the layout to something more professional. They've added a few new things to the site, as well, so be sure to check it out. Sadly, though, still no new trailer.

Edit: Be sure to click on the Arceus at the main page of the site (it's being attacked by the dragon trio, can't miss it) to see a clip from the film that shows the 12 plates and the Jewel of Life.

This is very exiting! Where does everyone plan on getting the imports from. What site do you use?

Forum Shark said:
This is very exiting! Where does everyone plan on getting the imports from. What site do you use?

Use either yesasia.com or playasia.com. I've ordered from both in the past and I never had any trouble.

even though i can't read japanese i'm still getting these versions as soon as posible!

Back