(2) Honchkrow G, Lucario Promo, Giratina Sleeves from Platinum, DP113 Phione [1/8]

As I have said for the past few months, the news system is busted. You have to refresh the page several times before the stories decide they want to stay on the page. :p It usually takes several hours for them to stick around permanently.

I can't see the pictures right now, but the title of the Phione episode sounds vague. I'll have to see a summary before Dawn becomes possibly attached to it and it has to swim in the ocean away from her and she cries afterward.

New border on the cards sounds nice.

dmaster out.

RE: (2) Honchkrow G, Lucario Promo, Giratina Sleeves from Platinum, DP113 Phione [1/8

Oh man, the brushed metal border is killed with the yellow WHY!

Haha, no seriously, it's nice to see they even did the brushed metal border. I wonder if they'll try and jam the five DPt pack promos into the set as well..

Awesome new borders for the sp cards. Looking forward to playing them when BET comes out.
Lucario promo=awesome. The fact that it sucks...not so awesome.
Those sleeves are flippin' AWESOME. If the quality was the same as the japanese sleeves, then these sleeves would be the best prerelease sleeves ever.

^ I disagree
Lucario is amazing for a PR card.
One for 30, and Two for at most 80?
AND free retreat?
Wow.

WOAH. Now I see the border, and I think this might be one of my favorite sets ever. The G symbol looks nice, and I still can't believe Honchkrow is a Common. This will be a great set. Lucario Prerelease rocks over too. I love that card. Oh and the sleeves are wicked.

dmaster out.

WPM your images are broken. I can't see them at all. I hope you can fix them soon.:)

Honchkrow G is quite good.Lucario is a nostalgia card for me,because it reminds me to Wiglytuff and that time.

Oh, I like the new border on the G cards. I wonder what they'll do for GL and 4 cards...

Those sleeves are awesome. 'Nuff said.

I love this set, even though I wanted Shaymin sleeves, Giratina will do, and I am planning on collecting those Promo Lucarios.

Hopefully pre-releases will come soon, I have many decks to test.:)

Back