(2) Honchkrow G, Lucario Promo, Giratina Sleeves from Platinum, DP113 Phione [1/8]

Well, I like the Lucario attack, with "Do the Wave" reminiscent of the ol' Wigglytuff card, although I'm not overly found of the sleeves. Yet the Honchkrow G is very good, espcially with that different border.

RE: (2) Honchkrow G, Lucario Promo, Giratina Sleeves from Platinum, DP113 Phione [1/8

Blue Thunder said:
Oh, I like the new border on the G cards. I wonder what they'll do for GL and 4 cards...

Those sleeves are awesome. 'Nuff said.

GL and 四 cards have the same border a G cards:

019.jpg

It's more an SP card border, than a G, or GL border. A nice simple brushed metal look. As I said in my post before, it doesn't look... super fantastic in yellow, but it's still really nice they included it in the english cards.

Charging_Chimchar said:
I would like some of those 'Carios! =D The CC Dratini, Bleh! I NEED those sleeves! I wonder where you get those?

-CC

You get those at a PT Pre-release.

Also, viper fox, I was refering to what they would look like in English when they came out in May.

RE: (2) Honchkrow G, Lucario Promo, Giratina Sleeves from Platinum, DP113 Phione [1/8

Blue Thunder said:
Charging_Chimchar said:
I would like some of those 'Carios! =D The CC Dratini, Bleh! I NEED those sleeves! I wonder where you get those?

-CC

You get those at a PT Pre-release.

Also, viper fox, I was refering to what they would look like in English when they came out in May.

They'd look exactly the same but in english with gold borders ^^;;

Lord Atmo said:
Did not expect Honchcrow to be a common. that's pretty nifty!

They probably want people to make Team Galactic decks. You should get more than four in a booster box =D

Honckhrow looks like it could be a good starter in a Pokemon-G focused deck.

The Giratina sleeves look awesome...

And the Lucario has one of the coolest attack names ever. =D

Amt said:
Honckhrow looks like it could be a good starter in a Pokemon-G focused deck.

The Giratina sleeves look awesome...

And the Lucario has one of the coolest attack names ever. =D

"do the wave"hahajaja,it reminds me to a football match.

Back