(2) Koromori Confirmed, Toys Reveal a New Pokemon? [7/6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Toys Reveal New Pokemon?

I'm not 100% convinced Broccoli Bear is a pokemon.. Maybe another bandai product but I don't know about Pokemon.

Gushy is right!That larvitar-esque pokemon looks like the pre-evo of Ononukusu.Look at the green that is around his neck.Maybe in the 2nd stage it will get bigger and later after you evolve it in Ononukusu it will cover the all body.In the same way will happen with that things in his cheeks.
anime-pokemon.jpg

Ononokusu_by_Xous54.png

Everytime I see Xous's rendition of Ono.. dang. Xous should be a pokemon creator for GF. Honestly... sometimes I feel like Xous > Ken Sugimori

The Spook said:
Look at the green that is around his neck.

That looks more yellow than green. The dragon guy seems to have a yellow-green coloring, but the little one...

I like the brownish gray guy a lot. Not so much the green thing.

I also believe the Dragon from the anime preview sketches is the pre-evolution of Ononkusu, while the green guy is an evolution of the beat thing.

To be honest, I don't think that the Larvitar-clone looks like a pre-evo of the Picture above.(Yellowish green.)

I see more yellow in the thing around its neck than green. I don't see green at all in it. Though there are some resemblences, they are WAY too far apart for me to judge. Maybe the brown one will be another pseudo-legendary like the other Gen-specific Dragons and Ono will be another pseudo-legendary of the generation. Unless proof comes out, or any artwork, I'm sticking with no relation.

As for the monkey, I think it only shares color with the Gummy Bear.

The one that is similar to Larvitar looks like it is either a pokemon that is next to the legendaries(Dratini, Larvitar, Gible, etc.) or a fossil pokemon.

TheDarkLucario said:
Beldum said "HI" The second one looks like a near-Larvitar clone IMO
yeah but im talking about the really strong non legend dragon

Interesting. They look nice! The green one looks like a grass like monkey, while the one on the right looks like a Larvitar-esque dragon/psuedo-legendary. Hmm..

RE: (1) Toys Reveal a New Pokemon? [7/6]

The green Pokemon will probably take me a while to get used to if it is real. Though if it turns out to be real I need to see the art of it. The brown one kinda reminds me of Gible for some odd reason and I like it alot. :\

I'm might be wrong w/ a baby forme of Zekrom.

But I think it's might be Cubone's baby evolution. It looks like it's holding a bone inside its mouth.

I mean Iris's might be Reshiram in disguise. I'm saying that,because her pontytails looks Reshiram's wings & tail almost. I think Zoroark isn't only 1 can shapeshifter. Reshiram can do it,too. Because it got characteristic of the wolf. I believes Iris's Reshiram into its human forme. I remembered in some folklore,wolves can shapeshift as well as fox do.

Looks pretty real.
The dragon looking one looks like a future pseudo legendary.

Well the second picture looks like hes a pre- evo from the green lizard guy from the screenshot. the thing around his neck and they both have horns.

I think that the broccoli monkey is either not related to the germ/gummy bear or not a Pokemon at all because it looks absolutely nothing like it. But I can see how the Larvitar/Gibble thing could be related to Ononokusu (although I highly doubt it).

FluffyEevees4Life said:
I think that the broccoli monkey is either not related to the germ/gummy bear or not a Pokemon at all because it looks absolutely nothing like it. But I can see how the Larvitar/Gibble thing could be related to Ononokusu (although I highly doubt it).

Yeah he looks like something from a cartoon for 3 year olds.

The Gible/Larvitar love-child looks just like I would think really, but the other new green thing... It is the ugliest pokemon I have seen. I must kill it! I hope it evolves into something interesting, at least. Or maybe it doesn't look so bad in toy form, or even better, it's a fake.

rockinpikachu said:
yeah but im talking about the really strong non legend dragon
There are five Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon (Pokemon whose base stat totals are over 600), three of which are main Dragon (Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp), one is main Rock (Tyranitar) and one is main Steel (Metagross). Are you another person who thinks Beldum is useless? If yes, I will take my Adamant Sweeper Metagross to your face anytime, anywhere.

Anyways, I doubt it will be a Psuedo-Legendary, that little thing. No, I'm not implying that size is the cause for my doubt but I just have this feeling it will be a two-stage Fossil Pokemon, like the Kabuto ->Kabutops or Anorith -> Armaldo leap.

My thoughts:
Gummy Bear evolves into Broccoli Bear.
Larvitar's cousin evolves into ??? which evolves into Axe Head (Ononokusu).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back