(2) New Arceus CoroCoro Image, Redshark Mac Release and Updates [2/10]

Has anyone else noticed the extreme glitches on RS 3.0 Windows? I love RS and I appreciate all of the work put into it but, is there a 3.01 coming out anytime soon. I was looking forward for new cards to come out on RS but, now, I can't even play with anyone due to glitches. I beg of the RS creator to fix these glitches. Thank you.

~Smacktack

I've just downloaded Redshark on my Mac, but when I try to save my own deck, it says
ERROR: Unable to write deck file. Be sure your login account has privileges to create & write files to /Volumes/redshark_3.00/redshark.app/Contents/MacOS

Anyone know what this is about, or how to get around it? I don't see anywhere to 'login' or anything.

Okay, judging from the fact that Ash is angrily pointing at Heatran and Pikachu is about to release an electric attack, I'm assuming that Heatran will be evil/disruptive/misunderstood/whatever. That kinda stinks, since like nothing really important is known about Heatran and it has yet to be linked to any other Pokemon (i.e. Darkrai<->Cresselia) that I know of. I was hoping that it would have some really amazing "good-guy" role. Oh well, I guess.

...And what's with all the rocks floating behind Pichu and Totodile? Some power of Heatran's? Also, if you look closely, you'll notice a castle/fortress-like structure behind Ash, as well as something that resembles a mountain in the background....

chanman45 said:
There seems to be glitches with redshark. During the middle of the game, Cards dissapear and random cards are played. I got this message.
Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at redsharkx.pl line 11588, <DECK_FILE> line 20.

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at redsharkx.pl line 11588, <DECK_FILE> line 20.

while executing
"::perl::CODE(0x652afc4)"
("after" script)

Seconded. Seems to happen most when I discard energy.

Also seems MUCH more touchy about pulling cards out of stacks and not caring for certain placements on the mat.

Had a strange turn count error happen during one match too ... gave a manual fix, but error shouldn't have been there to start with.

Finally, "Hide Based on Phase" doesn't seem to work for me in this version when I set it in preferences.

The notch-ear Pichu was enough proof of a GSDS Game, but the Johto starters are over the top proof.
I can't wait for the remakes, heck, they'll be better than Platinum, and I'll import them from Japan.
I knew Heatran was in the Movie!
But what does Heatran have to do with this?

Has anyone else noticed that all these johto-related events can possibly/eventually fill up the many plot holes that were left behind in that region? (such as what became of the GS ball?)

Mence Master said:
The notch-ear Pichu was enough proof of a GSDS Game, but the Johto starters are over the top proof.
I can't wait for the remakes, heck, they'll be better than Platinum, and I'll import them from Japan.

It might probably have just as useless a role as Regigigas did in movie 11, lol.

Who is Chikoria!? :p

looks like someone made a typo!

And the Legendary Bird trio in platinum must have something to do with the Remake....

I won't be suprised if they don't make any remake

Hiroyuki said:
Has anyone else noticed that all these johto-related events can possibly/eventually fill up the many plot holes that were left behind in that region? (such as what became of the GS ball?)

That was mention in the interview between Jon and one of the directors(or something)

Mence Master said:

Actually, Bayleef is a character in the new Mystery Dungeon game. So it could be that, Instead of getting us excited over a remake.

MS Eeveelution said:
And the Legendary Bird trio in platinum must have something to do with the Remake....

I won't be suprised if they don't make any remake

Why? You don't get the three birds in G/S

Divine_Light said:

Exactly the point. They are in Sinno, which is why you couldn't catch them in G/S. Not because the player supposedly caught them in Kanto three years before, which was the first story. They went over to Sinno.

Yeah, look at it this way. The legendary trios from the first, third and fourth generations are in Platinum. Only the Johto trio have yet to appear in Gen IV. GSDS just...has to happen. It has to. Otherwise I'll go to Game Freak Japan and hurt someone. o_O

Lux said:
Divine_Light said:

Exactly the point. They are in Sinno, which is why you couldn't catch them in G/S. Not because the player supposedly caught them in Kanto three years before, which was the first story. They went over to Sinno.

Ahh, Gotcha. Does anyone know the time gap between Diamond and Pearl, and Platinum if any. Because of the radical climate change.

Timeline:
R,B,G>3yrs>G,S/D,P.

Back