(2) New Pokemon Next Month, Clearer Game Screenshots and Artwork of 'Black' and 'White' [5/14]

Snowing said:
If they reveal the legendaries, what will the two represent? Light & Darkness?

Probably not, that would be controversial because that crosses over to religion a little. i dont know about you but arceus being the pokemon god started some talk in my neck of the woods. if you have noticed, pokemon co. has changed Pokémon designs so people are happy ex:jynx, mr. mime etc...

RE: (1) Clearer Game Screenshots and Artwork of 'Black' and 'White' [5/14]

Nebula91 said:
I love the clear screens. Has it been confirmed if this is a more US based region or just another asian or japanese based?

I've been thinking this as well. I've looked at some possibilities. This is the Akashi Kaikyo Bridge in Japan. Its pretty similar to the one in the scans. However if it was in the United States it would probably be either the Brooklyn Bridge or Golden Gate Bridge. Brooklyn Bridge . Golden Gate Bridge It looks kind of like the Brooklyn Bridge since the upright support is strikingly similar. However it doesn't really resemble the Golden Gate Bridge. I bet it'll be based in Japan but if it is in the U.S. It would sure be interesting.

Well, I guess we'll have to wait until next month to get some more information. Looking forward to it. Nice pictures though.

I expect the First route bird, bug(s), mammal, and other route 1 pokes. (Starly, bidoof, burmy equivalents)

i hope they have good route 2 and 3 pokes, like staraptor, and luxray, the potential ones, there are usually 2 every gen, like first gen, pigey and...was it caterpie?

paddy185 said:
I think the new Pokemon will either be: one of the Starters second stages (doubt all 3), some random early encountered Pokemon (like Zigzagoon), or the Version Mascots of the games (maybe they will place non-Legendaries, like in Gen 1).

EDIT: It also appears your Pokemon move forward when using an attack (shown in the sprites with Raikou). It also has the old design of Aura Sphere, which, IMO, can only be a bad thing :[

I like your observation, also excuse me if i am wrong but is the design for aura sphere slightly different, there is a spiral where Raikou is also the background is yellow also it had some kind of designs that look like the ones from Hydro Pump of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.
I think the new pokemon will be a pokemon you encounter early in game or the legendary mascots

The cities look a lot larger and more detailed than the previous ones. Before this, you could see the whole building, and there was little to no detail. This time, it looks like something that you could actually explore. The graphics in general are a lot better, I'm very interested to see our Pokemon generations grow and evolve.

I think the new Pokemon will be either a legendary or an early-encounter Pokemon.

As for the legendary types, I think maybe Night and Day.

What about the team(s)? Do you think it will be one, and both games share it? Or two, like Team Magma in Ruby and Team Aqua in Sapphire?

And the name of the bridge is Sky Arrow Bridge, which connects Hiun city to another city.

Umbreon985/Rei said:
The cities look a lot larger and more detailed than the previous ones. Before this, you could see the whole building, and there was little to no detail. This time, it looks like something that you could actually explore. The graphics in general are a lot better, I'm very interested to see our Pokemon generations grow and evolve.

I think the new Pokemon will be either a legendary or an early-encounter Pokemon.

As for the legendary types, I think maybe Night and Day.

What about the team(s)? Do you think it will be one, and both games share it? Or two, like Team Magma in Ruby and Team Aqua in Sapphire?

I completely agree i just know im gonna get lost in that city... is the whole game like the city or are the routes 2D like D/P/Pt/HG/SS?

Mijumaru looks better this way
OQAAAB3aZvOK6JQLwL1jSuAgLqhEgLg29zntMNGwblWFjhJD1I-pC8HeyOkuQbBu-sTOevjPjfJZYvYxvovHf8WXanwAm1T1UP2PcMJaBCffbCP62nnn77PjXWAx.jpg

Hoorrayyy ! Another ???-Pokemon for some other waiting and waiting and sleepless nights and waiting and guesses and ... Waiting :|
But nevertheless I can´t await the new Pokemon to be revealed !

Snowing said:
If they reveal the legendaries, what will the two represent? Light & Darkness?

I hope the legendaries will represent Yin & Yang !

Pokemonvacation said:
I completely agree i just know im gonna get lost in that city... is the whole game like the city or are the routes 2D like D/P/Pt/HG/SS?

Exactly, I get lost in games...a lot. Even in the earlier games, I can never find my way out XDDD

It looks like the whole 2D/3D thing is kinda random.

Umbreon985/Rei said:
Exactly, I get lost in games...a lot. Even in the earlier games, I can never find my way out XDDD

The game i got lost in the most was oblivion. I stayed in the main city for days before i figured out what i wanted to do lol. To the Mr.Mime poster, How about Mime.Sr?

Annihilator27 said:
The game i got lost in the most was oblivion. I stayed in the main city for days before i figured out what i wanted to do lol. To the Mr.Mime poster, How about Mime.Sr?
Mime.Sr?
Not so catchy IMO. :rolleyes:

Umbreon985/Rei said:

I wish the whole game was 3d like the city.

Back