(2) New Set of X/Y Rumors, Xerneas/Yveltal Half Decks [9/23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frezgle said:
Those boxarts look a little shoddy, particularly the Pokemon X/Pokemon Y logos on the spines. All of the pictures on the back are identical to prerelease screenshots we've seen before (except for what looks maybe like a perfectly round Wailmer balloon?). Boxes are NOT hard to fake; I recently purchased some very well-made custom game cases for Panzer Dragoon and Panzer Dragoon Zwei.

That and the fact there are no in game pictures is suspicious. If he had access to this, he'd have pics of these pokemon. . .
Not saying it's fake, just saying it's suspicious.

"Talonflame doesn't evolve from Fletchling, there is a pokemon in between."
MUHAHAHAHAHA

"The day care center is near a bridge and has a river flowing behind it. You can now put up to four pokemon there."
So... how's this gonna work? Great for slapping pokemon in there just for levels if it's true... but if youre trying to breed...?

I want for the daycare to make more than one egg at a time. e__e

They are following the pattern of having two eeveelutions in this generation. I have seen the other and it is unexpected, but awesome. I won't say what type but it isn't dragon or poison like people are thinking.

I'm pretty sure the new eevee is Mega Evolution and must be normal type . Since fairy and mega evolution present in this gen .

I needed a place to post this so I'm going to say it here

Chespin = grass / steel
Fennekin = fire / fairy
Froakie = water / fighting

It's a trio just like dark psychic and fighting are except it's actually fair because nothing is immune to the other

I wish it was fire psychic but I'm calling it now

The rumours themselves sound legit, but one should always take stuff like this with a pinch of salt. I like this tablet Pokemon and this ghost spider, but what makes me think they're true is that it says Frogadier turns into a water and fighting type. This particular rumour's been hanging on for months now. Also, the Eveelution sounds as though it's a mega-evolution, or it's a real evolution. Either way I cool with it.

Mat4yo said:

Chespin = grass / steel
Fennekin = fire / fairy

It's a trio just like dark psychic and fighting are except it's actually fair because nothing is immune to the other

Except Chespin gets destroyed by both of them, and can only retaliate to Froakie.

jdivinity said:
If these are true I'm looking forward to these new Pokemon! More so the spider and Bunnelby's evolution. Like wow, Normal-type and then evolving into a Ground/Dark, very interesting.

YES at Froakies final-evo description

i think they are all fake since there no early copy of the games so this guy can not know what will happen

why do u believe froskie evolution type he could be lying

MuhFugginMoose said:
Mat4yo said:

Chespin = grass / steel
Fennekin = fire / fairy

Except Chespin gets destroyed by both of them, and can only retaliate to Froakie.

Isn't steel resistant to fairy, and fairy weak to it?

Look, this website may be fake. Look at this picture, the boxes of the games are already available in the places where they occur presales.

541369_218817481614287_1017292690_n.jpg

Roberto Ferrari said:
Look, this website may be fake. Look at this picture, the boxes of the games are already available in the places where they occur presales.

what do the backs look like? spines?

Roberto Ferrari said:

There's really no difference between them.
The reason the ones on his site have more on them is because they're in a country that speaks both English and French.

Yeah the cases don't really prove anything to me. That would be super easy to obtain/fake. The rumors all sound plausible but the whole "I can't show the insides cause I'd get in trouble" bit is really a red flag. That sounds like someone who doesn't have any real proof trying to cover their tracks. The carts even would be better evidence. or a screen cap of the 3ds home screen with the game loaded would convince me.

exact. And the blog author may not be the same as the information passed to Pokébeach. He may just have appropriated and be going for it.

Noxi said:
Blob55 said:
Actually, Spiders are insects, not bugs.

No they aren't. Bugs refer to Arthopods, specifically land dwelling ones that we see as pests or "creepy crawlers". This includes crustaceans: pill bugs, (though shrimp, crabs and lobsters are here, but they aren't land dwelling), Hexapods(these are insects): which includes flies, butterflies, ants, bees, etc, Myriapods: centipedes and millipedes, and chelicerata: this includes arachnids( which are spiders and scorpions) and another class that includes horseshoe crabs.. you should have known that arachnids and insects aren't the same thing in basic biology class.

You got it the wrong way around. Bug are referred to as Ants, Butterflies ect... while Insects are the non-Water Anthropoids.

Bashamo said:
Blob55 said:
They're arachnids, and rabbits are rodents.

No. Rabbits are Lagomorphs. NOT RODENTS. Also, I know what bloody spiders are!!! I'm just saying the general term for creepy crawlies is INSECTS, not BUGS.

Rob234111 said:
Blob55 said:

Uhhh actually no... Spiders are arachnids, not insects... Insects have 6 legs, Arachnids have 8

garbodorable said:
The Bunnelby evolution would be less weird if it was a Normal/Ground type to begin with. I can't understand why they'd make something with shovels for ears that burrows underground and not make it a Ground type.

It becomes a ground type... GROUND/Dark.

garbodorable said:
The Bunnelby evolution would be less weird if it was a Normal/Ground type to begin with. I can't understand why they'd make something with shovels for ears that burrows underground and not make it a Ground type.

It becomes a ground type... GROUND/Dark.

AAAARGH!!! Insects = all non-water Anthriopods, while Bugs = 6-leged insects. Would it be better if I said Insectoid?

Cerpint said:
Yeah the cases don't really prove anything to me. That would be super easy to obtain/fake. The rumors all sound plausible but the whole "I can't show the insides cause I'd get in trouble" bit is really a red flag. That sounds like someone who doesn't have any real proof trying to cover their tracks. The carts even would be better evidence. or a screen cap of the 3ds home screen with the game loaded would convince me.

He could also Draw the pokes, something not too detailed. There's many things he could do, yet he isn't, and that, right off the bat, is a bit questionable.
I know if I had the games in hand, I'd have a pencil to paper drawing out some vague representations of said Pokemon.

shinysearcher said:
MuhFugginMoose said:

Isn't steel resistant to fairy, and fairy weak to it?

Fire resists Steel.
And Chespin would get destroyed by A Flamethrower.

Keeper of Night said:
Kind of if disappointed Heliopotile becomes bipedal, but oh well.
Frilled-lizard-running-on-hind-legs.jpg

frilled-lizard-o.gif

It's based on a lizard that IS "bipedal" :p

What is with this hate for bipedal Pokemon? Is it fueled purely by bias against Furries, or something else? I could care less if a Pokemon is quadriped or bipedal.. If the design works, it works.

As for the new Eeveelution, I have been saying all along that it'll be Steel. Hopefully I'm right.. :p
My reasoning is: Sylveon is actually the SECOND Eeveelution as far as PokeDex order goes, thus making it weak to the preceding Eeveelution. And with Steels recent typing changes, it makes sense that the new Eeveelution would spearhead the Steel faction, similar to Glaceon when Ice was introduced.

PS. Thanks to Page 12, I have now come up with THE best Ditto Nickname. 'Sex Slave.' :p

I don't think a lot of people are giving the box screenshots the credit they deserve. Ignoring the cover art, the back art, the spine image, and the ESRB warnings and doodads, he has the Game Launch icon for his 3DS and the 2D/3D warning that says "some areas playable in 3D" which I believe is a different warning from any other 3DS game. The box shots appear to be rather legit, but I've been convinced of other fakes before, so I suppose it's prudent to be patient.

Also, yeah, he just removed all the info. I'm going to pretty much believe for certain it was all legit.

Sheriff_K said:
Keeper of Night said:
Kind of if disappointed Heliopotile becomes bipedal, but oh well.
Frilled-lizard-running-on-hind-legs.jpg

frilled-lizard-o.gif

It's based on a lizard that IS "bipedal" :p

What is with this hate for bipedal Pokemon? Is it fueled purely by bias against Furries, or something else? I could care less if a Pokemon is quadriped or bipedal.. If the design works, it works.

As for the new Eeveelution, I have been saying all along that it'll be Steel. Hopefully I'm right.. :p
My reasoning is: Sylveon is actually the SECOND Eeveelution as far as PokeDex order goes, thus making it weak to the preceding Eeveelution. And with Steels recent typing changes, it makes sense that the new Eeveelution would spearhead the Steel faction, similar to Glaceon when Ice was introduced.

I think that Froakie's final evo might be wrong. If it is more ninja like then it would probably become a Dark type imo and since Chespin looks like it is wearing armor then I think it may be a fighting type. I also think that by now Fennekin's final evo is going to be fire/psychic, it even learns psyshock and has a witch theme to it, if it were to be a fighting type then it would be very subtle one at that.

Sheriff_K, Glaceon did not spearhead the ice type when the ice type was introduced, not at all. Also how do we know we are getting a second eeveelution this generation? We might get two next gen for all we know.

That said a bipedal Helioptile would be either a frilled lizard or a basilisk lizard with a frill and you know what the basilisk lizard is famous for right? Although I do hope that list of old pokemon gaining the fairy type is right, especially the clefairy line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back