(2) Pokemon Sunday Shows LEGEND Cards, Mysterious Question Mark [1/9]

Haha, that last one is kind of ugly looking, but the first two look amazing. Though I hate the idea of combining cards to make 1 Pokemon. Not my cup of tea. Pulling half a card int he pre-release is going to confuse the younger players, and likely depress them. "OMG I GOT LUGIA, IT"S SO SHINY TOO I"M PUTTING IT IN ALL MY DECKS...what? I have to spend 30 dollars just to PLAY the card and have both in my hand with the limited draw power I get from these terrible starter decks?"

Nice to finally see the artwork for the new LEGEND cards. The Entei & Raikou LEGEND card would have to be the coolest artwork-wise to me, then the Suicune & Entei, then the Suicune & Raikou. The only thing I don't like about the last one is, like 6-Dimension mentioned, Suicune's double-jointed back leg. The face on the Suicune in the middle card is odd, as well.

Can't wait to have higher quality versions of these. :3

OMG XOUS MENTIONED ME

Ehem. In response to master of the six kings, from what I've heard about the Japanese version of the sets, you pull both halves of the legend in one pack. One half as the reverse holo, and one as the rare.

6-Dimension said:
OMG XOUS MENTIONED ME

Ehem. In response to master of the six kings, from what I've heard about the Japanese version of the sets, you pull both halves of the legend in one pack. One half as the reverse holo, and one as the rare.

That is what was done with Lugia and Ho-oh in HG/SS

Back