(2) PokeSun, August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

RE: (1) August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

And so it begins....=P

Whoa, Aroe IS a gym leader afterall. I totally didn't expect that, despite the VS Banner. I wonder if the rumoured typings are true, in which case she would be a normal type leader. I'm guessing this will be revealed shortly.

Ha, I knew the tree koala would be real. That fish can join Gigaiasu and the plant abomination in the pile of "Mangriff's most hated" though :D hopefully its inevitable evolution redeems it.

Blackcharizard1456 said:
That fish is epic.

Second.

Now all we need is a Kangaroo that is not Kangaskhan or an evo of Kangaskhan.

EDIT:
I was right it is a monkey, and not a koala. Though a Koala would still be cool.

Mangriff said:
And so it begins....=P

Whoa, Aroe IS a gym leader afterall. I totally didn't expect that, despite the VS Banner. I wonder if the rumoured typings are true, in which case she would be a normal type leader. I'm guessing this will be revealed shortly.

Ha, I knew the tree koala would be real. That fish can join Gigaiasu and the plant abomination in the pile of "Mangriff's most hated" though :D hopefully its inevitable evolution redeems it.
Maybe Fire type? And her cathphrase could be "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!".. I'd love that.

Mew the source of all said:
Second.

Now all we need is a Kangaroo that is not Kangaskhan or an evo of Kangaskhan.

Funny I just drew a Kangaroo Pokemon last week.
On-topic: Why does everyone call Burokko a koala?
It should have a traditional koala nose. :/

Since aloe is a type of plant, maybe it's a grass type gym.

So it starts once more :D
So far, so good. I like everything, but after seeing the luvdisc evolutions art im starting to doubt its power.

I knew that swan would be water flying i want english name and more images of isshu too. :(

If it were a koala it would have a pouch like other marsupials.

Even if I hate broccoli I'm still gettin that monkey.

Pokejungle says that Dento is the first Gym leader and aloe is the second

What the heck could that hideous fish's evolution POSSIBLY be? A freakin football goal post fish? Jeez, I'm normally not one to bash people's opinions, but this is an extreme case: anyone who seriously likes a football fish with a mohawk and beard has NO taste -.-

That plant is so ugly, good job the little fire type is next to it make the picture that much better :)

Burokku sounds like one of them english like japanese words that comes from broccoli which makes sense since it seems to have broccoli coming out its head, though I like it and if I wasn't thinking of using Smugleaf then I could probably use him assuming he's grass type of course.

I knew Aroe was something like a gym leader due to that vs bar.

Love the grass broccoli monkey! I knew it was real! Why the heck would the person earlier post it together with Kibago if it wasn't a monkey?! XD

But... I really don't like Mamanbous design... then our fake scans artwork of it was better XD

Is it just me or that blue fish looks like Febas? X_x

Tarazuma said:
What the heck could that hideous fish's evolution POSSIBLY be? A freakin football goal post fish? Jeez, I'm normally not one to bash people's opinions, but this is an extreme case: anyone who seriously likes a football fish with a mohawk and beard has NO taste -.-
Coming from a Hypno fan?!?!?!?! ;p

Football fish = EPIC

Shimama-man said:

Football fish = EPIC

Unlike Bakadookieraizu or w/e, Hypno isn't a cheap attempt to cash in Japan's obsession with American stereotypes like this fish is. Not that I'm defending America's image or anything, but this pathetic excuse for a Pokemon is just a horrible, horrible design and concept that seems like some crappy kids cartoon about sports fish. What's next, a baseball and basketball fish?

Shimama-man said:

Football fish = EPIC

Agreed. I absolutely can't stand football, yet a football fish is just awesome. The only downside is that this will surely become another internet joke.

Tarazuma said:
Unlike Bakadookieraizu or w/e, Hypno isn't a cheap attempt to cash in Japan's obsession with American stereotypes like this fish is. Not that I'm defending America's image or anything, but this pathetic excuse for a Pokemon is just a horrible, horrible design and concept that seems like some crappy kids cartoon about sports fish. What's next, a baseball and basketball fish?
I thought you meant a football fish... the species of fish.... :O
nnnsee.jpg

Makes sense now... No offence Hypno :(

Mew the source of all said:
I absolutely can't stand football, yet a football fish is just awesome.

That paradox hurts my brain....

Back