(2) PokeSun, August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

RE: (1) August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

Pokequaza said:
There is not much of a reason, unless the 'good quality' is a reason. I'm still not fully convinced of them being fake. It looks too legit, the Sugimori art, the sprites, everything. If it turns out to be fake, the artist did a really, and I mean really good job. Most of the fake scans are easy to recognize, the background isn't fitting with other CoroCoro scans, Pokemon look odd. Like the one made by you (if I'm right) and the one by Cascadegonpory for example. Both of you are very good artists, but you can still see the difference between fan art and Sugimori art. Especially Cascadegonpory, who has his own style. Anyway, these perfectly match the 5th generation Sugi art.

And besides, 2ch has been wrong a lot of the time. I don't think they are a reliable source.

G_Major said:
These two scans aren't all there is to the new CoroCoro, are they? I thought there was supposed to be some sort of Master Document.
Yeah, it's getting late :l Normally more scans would've been up at this time.
Me too... i'm still hoping theyre real... cause they look legit... the only thing I don't like is Mamanbou... it looks soo off XD

Also it wasn't me who made all of that fake scan, I only made almost all the sprites (not Victini and Chimecho evo backsprite)+ designed Zugasai... but oh well XD

I love the hell out of that fish and think that 2ch is just trolling you guys.

Mew the source of all said:
A new ugly fish? Is it going to pull a Gyrados on us?

Green 'koala' (I think it looks more like a monkey) with broccoli on its head = awesome!

And as I expected the deer evolves into a buck.

i think the fugly fish is this gen's feebas/magikarp; lame little fish that evolves into a powerful serpant

Rythen said:
I love the heck out of that fish and think that 2ch is just trolling you guys.
If they are we'll find out soon.

im jsut gonna say it now, the flying squirrel is this gens pikachu, and not related to pachirisu. the only similarites are that its a squirrel and part electric type, simmilar to muuna and drowzee, they are simmilar but not related

cooll but it would be cool if pachirisu evolved into it at night with a held item like gliscor! cuz t flying squirrels are nocternal and allll

So do the seasons affect the entire Isshu Region or just certain parts?

jtauro92 said:
So do the seasons affect the entire Isshu Region or just certain parts?
We don't know that yet, but I am guessing the whole Isshu Region.

ramsey1993 said:
cooll but it would be cool if pachirisu evolved into it at night with a held item like gliscor! cuz t flying squirrels are nocternal and allll

I like that idea.

Guys, those 2ch scans are fakity fake fake. The images were suspiciously clean in hindsight.

Hellion said:
I like that idea.

Guys, those 2ch scans are fakity fake fake. The images were suspiciously clean in hindsight.

True that.
Usually the first scans are just random parts of a page

I'm sad.... :<
Like 2 pics from the demo....
the tiniest EVER amount of leaks....

C'MON INTERNET.

Man that FAKE scan looks as real as it can get

I think it would be cool if Tediursa and Ursaring physical appearance changed due to the seasons. Less hair in the summer and spring. More hair during fall and winter. White in the winter time.

It probably won't happen though

The colours of Shikijika make a lot of sense! In spring the trees are covered by flowers, so Shikijika is pink, in summer the flowers fall and only the leaves remain which are green. In autumn the leaves turn into red/orange while in winter the trees are "naked" (I don't know how to say it :/ ) without leaves and/or flowers and so Shikijika is brown like the wood! Great job Game Freak!

i cant wait to see shikijika's evo now lol, the sillouette looks sickkkk

ramsey1993 said:

Wasnt that from the fake scan?

ramsey1993 said:

That page of Pokemon with the Deer Silhouette was fake.

Pokequaza said:
There is not much of a reason, unless the 'good quality' is a reason. I'm still not fully convinced of them being fake. It looks too legit, the Sugimori art, the sprites, everything. If it turns out to be fake, the artist did a really, and I mean really good job. Most of the fake scans are easy to recognize, the background isn't fitting with other CoroCoro scans, Pokemon look odd. Like the one made by you (if I'm right) and the one by Cascadegonpory for example. Both of you are very good artists, but you can still see the difference between fan art and Sugimori art. Especially Cascadegonpory, who has his own style. Anyway, these perfectly match the 5th generation Sugi art.

And besides, 2ch has been wrong a lot of the time. I don't think they are a reliable source.

G_Major said:
These two scans aren't all there is to the new CoroCoro, are they? I thought there was supposed to be some sort of Master Document.
Yeah, it's getting late :l Normally more scans would've been up at this time.

The CoroCoro scans showing new pokemon last month had colored pokeballs in the background to represent typings, the fakes didn't have that.

The binding was also too perfect.

when do more scans come

Back