(2) PokeSun, August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

RE: (1) August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

Mucrush said:
So how did people find out how it was fake? It does look pretty legit to me anyway XD
2ch said it was fake.

But how do they know it was fake? You know... everyone can come and say: "Awesome but... its fake". I need to hear the reason why they believed it was fake XD

Mucrush said:
But how do they know it was fake? You know... everyone can come and say: "Awesome but... its fake". I need to hear the reason why they believed it was fake XD

Good point, i'm guessing that its fake becuase the clear scan came surprisingly quick after the unclear one

What clear scan? I haven't been around "all" day, I was here only when the scans came... for some hours ago XD

Mucrush said:

I kinda found some reasons why it was fake.

- A clear scan this early was odd
- The first picture of it seemed to be on a monitor
- The Swan art seemed out of place

Well i think it has to do with that season deer things legs because the picture of it's different forms under it's legs are real and it shows the deer pokemon on the fake page and where are the other forms. Actually i don't maybe i'm right maybe not.

Mucrush said:
What clear scan? I haven't been around "all" day, I was here only when the scans came... for some hours ago XD

Ah, well first they had a scan of the fake info taken from a camera (supposedly), then quite quickly after that they posted clearer scans (the one that you can see now)

The Spook said:
What a big delusion.And I hoped that 30 pages of CoroCoro will leak today.Probably even tomorrow nothing will leak but I hope that Pokemon Sunday reveals something interesant beside Victini info`s..

Considering that we have two small pictures from CoroCoro that seem to be real, we might get the rest of CoroCoro later tonight.

aaroncsmall2 said:
Considering that we have two small pictures from CoroCoro that seem to be real, we might get the rest of CoroCoro later tonight.
Well, that depends on what time zone you live in.

The Plant-Flower thingy is messed up. The first of the Gen 5 Pokemon that i hate. The rest is classic.

Some of the Pokemon will take time to get used to. Some of them seem to me like they were rushed upon to get completed. If the artists just took a bit more time to draw the Pokemon, then they would've turned out to be good. I've got to say that the legendary Pokemon as well as the Pokemon showed during the beginning aren't all that bad. I just hope that the Pokemon that they reveal during the future are more nicer looking.

i want more scans
= (
oh and i don't like that green thing in the picture with Darumakka, and i think the whole season thing is awesome!

Ice Arceus said:
Some of the Pokemon will take time to get used to. Some of them seem to me like they were rushed upon to get completed. If the artists just took a bit more time to draw the Pokemon, then they would've turned out to be good.
I know what you mean. There's some Pokémon that you like at first sight (in my case; ironically the fakes), and then there's some Pokémon that grow on you after a while. And of course, there's some that you will never like. I still can't get used to Dunsparce and Gulpin.

Right now, I feel that plant owl thing is ugly, but I might change my mind when I see the KS artwork. I actually hated the "broccoli bear" when I saw it as a toy some months ago, but the fake made me realize that I might like it when it's officially confirmed.

Okay, I missed the apparently fake CoroCoro stuff posted earlier... but I still want to see it xD

Can someone post it?

JacobCaseyx said:
Okay, I missed the apparently fake CoroCoro stuff posted earlier... but I still want to see it xD

Can someone post it?
It's on the main site. Click on "large scan from earlier".

Drakeman said:
The Plant-Flower thingy is messed up. The first of the Gen 5 Pokemon that i hate. The rest is classic.
It's growing on me now.... Idk why... I want to see it's artwork :D
Hurry up Corocoro!!!!

Back