(2) PokeSun, August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

RE: (1) August CoroCoro Scans Leaking - Several New Pokemon! [8/7]

night_zekrom said:
maybe this generation is based on seasons! I mean, starting from gen 2, every region has a different theme... gen 2: pre evos legendaries on cover... gen 3 weather... gen 4 evos and demensions...
The generation might be based on weather or it's just an effect that the makers of the game added since they want new things added into the game.

night_zekrom said:
maybe this generation is based on seasons! I mean, starting from gen 2, every region has a different theme... gen 2: pre evos legendaries on cover... gen 3 weather... gen 4 evos and demensions...
This ones more about yin and yang. Nature VS technology. Black and white.... (I ran out there)

:D

Timeshift said:
What's this 'other' disappointment everyone's talking about? The only fake(s) I'm aware of is/are today's. Can anyone please explain what else was false? I'm just curious ;). Thanks. I was a bit skeptical over Mamanbou's weight though - how could Luvdisc (if it is indeed it's evolution) suddenly gain so much weight? Apart from that, I'd been had :(.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molidae

Sunfish can grow to over 3 metres in length and have a weight of over 2000 kilograms. Mamanbou has a length of 1,8 metres and weighs only a little over 120 kilograms, so it's actually a lot lighter than it should be according to the fish where it is based of.

All this time I thought Aloes bottom lip was an open mouth but it turns out its makeup.

I wonder what type of Pokemon Aloe has. I have a feeling that she is going to be the 2nd or 3rd gym leader that the player faces.

Darkness Generation said:
Ugh....
The newish member "Victini" said he was currently living in Japan with his friend's family. His friend supposedly got corocoro but couldn't provide scans. His scanner was "broke". After about.. 10 minutes there was like 10 pages and he ran out of ideas for pokemon names and said that he wouldn't take this pics or describe them to us because it got onto serebii forums or something.
Then after everyone (Mostly me :D) bashed and shunned him, he told everyone he was sorry and said it was to prompt 2ch to release the scans or something stupid. Not too sure why....
And he was also the first to post the "New" leaks that were fake... ~_~

Shimama-man said:
Ugh....
The newish member "Victini" said he was currently living in Japan with his friend's family. His friend supposedly got corocoro but couldn't provide scans. His scanner was "broke". After about.. 10 minutes there was like 10 pages and he ran out of ideas for pokemon names and said that he wouldn't take this pics or describe them to us because it got onto serebii forums or something.
Then after everyone (Mostly me :D) bashed and shunned him, he told everyone he was sorry and said it was to prompt 2ch to release the scans or something stupid. Not too sure why....
And he was also the first to post the "New" leaks that were fake... ~_~

So nothing new?

Ah, right.

bug.jpg

Kurumiru (クルミル)

(This is according to this Serebii Forums Post: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=11491275&postcount=12107 - Please tell me if this is advertising. Also, this guy is reliable, he's given decent infromation in the past.)

So much for the mast document ... sigh

master*

naruto14302 said:
vileplume's head + bulbasaur's face + belsprout's leaves = plant owl
Why do you keep repeating yourself?

Also it seems like there are stairs by Aloe's gym. If I am looking at the right pic that is. >.>

reyreypwns17 said:

master*

We're still getting the Master Document. It's just nobody has gone into a Japanese mass production plant and stolen an entire production line of CoroCoro Magazines - I MEAN got early scans yet.

reyreypwns17 said:

master*

It's still early.... It doesn't come out until the 11th. I guarantee that it will be here by tomorrow morning (UK time)!!!

WPM, you might want to put the Kurumiru rumor on the page. The guy who provided the CoroCoro wording is quite reliable, but it might not be real, so Id be careful, you may not want to put it just incase.

Shimama-man said:
It's still early.... It doesn't come out until the 11th. I guarantee that it will be here by tomorrow morning (UK time)!!!

I hope so, we still have 4 days before it actually comes out

Back